Rome Farmer's Market Food Tour Near The ColosseumWrite a Review
OverviewExplore Rome Organic Farmer’s Market, a landmark unlike any other in the city centre, on an entertaining, informative and delicious Farmer’s Market Food tour. Artisan cheese makers, butchers, bakers and farmers and more....so much to discover and, more importantly, to taste at this hidden Rome location.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourA stone's throw from the Capitoline Hill, the ancient Hebrew market of fish hosts this market that wants to stand model, not only of the Roman countryside, but around the Latium Region.
Let’s meet your foodie insider and be ready for a 10 minutes walk that will amaze you strolling through hidden alleys with a panoramic view.
Your yummi 2-hours tour will takes place within the Farmers Market lead by Coldiretti a consortium of direct farmers and producers.
Get the local perspective and be ready to learn how to make grocery shopping in Italy,how to match products in order to set a gourmet Italian meal like an insider.
Lead by passionate foodies, you will learn everything about Extra Virgin Olive Oil production, local products such as artichokes, Romanesco broccoli, chicory, but also cheeses like the mythical Caciofiore Columella, marzolina, olives from Gaeta, honey, beef and pork and a distributor of fresh milk, Artisan Beer and/or Organic wine, Vegetables and Fruit, Bakery and Pizza.
The food samples along the way are filling enough for most people that a meal afterwards is not necessary.
Tour guests, comfortably full with delicious food, will walk away with hundreds of food pics and an unforgettable Sunday Morning . The venue is really close to several highlights of Rome great on Sunday like Porta Portese flea market, Colosseum, The Vittoriano, Jewish Ghetto and Trastevere.
Are you passionate about organic Italian food production and like to know how to select ingredients and specialties? This is your tour!
Inclusions for Rome Farmer's Market Food Tour Near The Colosseum
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Rome Farmer's Market Food Tour Near The Colosseum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A small amount of walking is involved
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.