Rome Frascati Wine Tour With Lunch And Wine Tastings
OverviewGive yourself an interesting and relaxing Wine Tour in Frascati, one of the most fascinating and famous town on the surroundings of Rome. Visit the old down town and enjoy a typical lunch and wine tasting in a local family-run winery on this 6-hour tour. There is a maximum of 8 passengers per vehicle for this tour.
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up by a professional chauffeur at your hotel in Rome or other accommodation at 9:30am.
After a 1 hour drive, you will reach the small town of Frascati, in the Roman Castles area, famous especially for it's wine. The trip starts with a walking tour around the center of Frascati where you will try local specialties like Frascati's roasted pork and wine from the oldest tavern in town.
You will then be driven to the typical winery "Tenuta Frescobaldi" where you will get a tour of the grounds with the 7th generation winemaker and an English translator. Here you'll get a tasting of the winery's three wines. All wines are served with organic snacks and locally produced olive oil.
After the tour at the winery you will be driven back to Frascati to a small family-run restaurant for a 2-course lunch served with your favourite wine from the tasting.
The whole tour will last 6 hours (9:30am-3:30pm).Your tour includes chauffeur service in a private Mercedes-Benz Class E or V, with Wifi and beverages on board.
Inclusions for Rome Frascati Wine Tour With Lunch And Wine Tastings
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- English-speaking chauffeur
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transport by private air-conditioned Mercedes-Benz
- Onboard beverages
- Onboard WiFi
- Wine tastings
- Winery walkingtour
- Fuel, highway, andparking fees
Exclusions for Rome Frascati Wine Tour With Lunch And Wine Tastings
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants under 3 years old travel for free; however, they will be considered as passengers (maximum of 8 passengers per vehicle)
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian and lactose-free options are available
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience