Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise
Board your open-air boat at either Castel SantAngelo, Isola Tiberina (Tiber Island), Ponte Sisto or Ponte Cavour. Listen to the recorded audio commentary as you sit back, relax and cruise along the Tiber River, admiring breathtaking views and passing under several incredible bridges as you go.
With your 24-hour ticket, hop off to sightsee at your own pace. Perhaps disembark at Isola Tiberina to see the Colosseum, where emperors used to host games to entertain the public. Usually starting with comedy acts and exotic animal displays, the games ended with gladiator fights to the death.
Hop back on the boat and cruise to Castel SantAngelo. Originally commissioned as a mausoleum, Castel SantAngelo now serves as a museum and is only a stones throw away from St Peters Church and the Vatican City.
The full-loop duration of the cruise lasts about one hour, and boats arrive every 30 minutes at both piers.
Hop-On Hop-Off River and Bus
Upgrade to combine your Tiber River cruise with a 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket. Travel quickly and easily between Romes most popular sights and enjoy spectacular views of the city from the open-air, top deck of the bus.
Board your bus from any of the eight routed stops, hopping off and on at your leisure. See the Itinerary for a full list of stops. Perhaps, hop off at the famous Trevi Fountain and toss a coin into the crystal clear waters to ensure a return trip to the Eternal City. Be sure to stand with your back to the fountain and toss the coin over your left shoulder with your right hand. One coin means youll return to Rome, two means youll return and fall in love, and three means that youll return, find love and marry.
The full loop lasts around 1.5 hours, and buses arrive every 15 minutes at each stop.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Time :
First cruise ride at 10am, Last cruise ride at 7pm
Departure Details :
Isola Tiberina, Castel Sant'Angelo, Ponte Sisto or Justice Palace
OverviewDiscover Rome with a hop-on hop-off cruise along the Tiber River. An easy and convenient way to experience the Eternal City, this cruise allows you to visit some of Romes most noteworthy attractions, including the Colosseum and Vatican City, while offering exceptional views and informative commentary. Upgrade to include a hop-on hop-off bus tour for 360-degree panoramic views as you travel through the heart of the city. The ticket is valid for 24 hours so you can enjoy the wonders of Rome at your own pace.
- Instant Confirmation
- Hop-on hop-off cruise
- Hop-on hop-off cruise and bus (if option is selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Hop-On Hop-Off River Cruise
Itinerary:Rome Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour Stops:
- TERMINAL A and TERMINAL B Termini
- Santa Maria Maggiore
- Circo Massimo
- Piazza Venezia
- Fontana di Trevi
- Piazza di Spagna only Saturday after 3 pm, Sunday and Bank Holidays
- Piazza Barberini
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Rome Municipality Authority may impose new regulations and restricted access for all hop-on hop-off tours in the city of Rome without warning. It could impact the number of stops available and/or your journey on this tour; the exact itinerary will be advised on the day of travel
On Sundays and selected public holidays (Easter) traffic might be restricted in certain areas of Rome. Stops affected frequently include Colosseum or Circus Maximus
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket
- Private 4-Hour Tour of Colosseum & Rome Highlights with private vehicle & guide