Visit the most significant and characteristic monuments of Rome, let us guide you through Romes past, Ancient, the Middle Ages & the Renaissance. From Celio's neighborhood few steps from the Colisseum, along the Circus Maximus, over the Aventine hill through the Orange Trees Garden and the magic optical illusion of the panoramic terrace, than to the Square of the Knights Templars of Malta and Rodos to peek through the Key Hole, riding again off to the most peculiar and characteristic neighborhood of Trastevere and it's alleys. Stop over for lunch in a Romanesque Trattoria. Departure from Trastevere to the most famous piazzas: Navona, Spanish Steps, Tevi Fountain and Pantheon, Venezia, Imperial Road and finally Colisseum.
Meet your tour leader at a designated meeting point in the central area very close to the Coliseum. After a short orientation, you will test the Ninebot or Segway and when the tour leader is sure that you're comfortably ready, the tour will start.
Led by a well trained multilingual tour leader, participants are provided with audio-video guides in different languages.
Departing from the Celio Hill, one of the 7 hills of Rome, you will immediately touch Ancient Rome and Middle Ages riding along today's City.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 5 Hrs
Departure Time :
9:30 am - Feb 2018 to September 30th Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Departure Details :
Centrally Located at the Coliseum. 20 minutes walk from Central Station Termini - 5 minutes walk from Metro stop Colosseo Line B
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
OverviewThis is an exclusive beautiful tour of Rome. It conbines Ancient and Baroque Rome, Colisseum, Squares and Fountains, brings you to liveful Trastevere the characteristic old village with it's alleys and hidden treasures and the best trattorias. A relaxing stop to taste genuine italian home made pasta and good wine. And tour will continue till the starting point.
- Guided tour
- Tour escort
- Use of helmet
- segway or personal transporter
- video audio guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Insurance in case of injuries it can be purchased upon booking
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 16 are not allowed on this tour and up to 18th year must be with an adult.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Not recommended for pregnant women and forbidden if in the 4th month or more.
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Riders must have the ability to make motions like leaning, climbing and descending stairs or steps without assistance, have good flexibility in their knees and ankles and must have complete use of their left and right hands and arms. The segway and the ninebot or other brands of personal transporters are not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds 45 kg, or over 210 pounds 98 kg . It can be ridden by people from 16 to approx. 68 years old. It is not suggested for pregnant women and totaly prohibited after the 4th month of pregnancy.
Tour do not run if it rains. In case of last minute rain the tour leader can decide to stop and the tour will be either postponed or refunded.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket
- Private 4-Hour Tour of Colosseum & Rome Highlights with private vehicle & guide