Rome In A Day Segway Tour
OverviewDiscover Rome´s timeless beauty in a fun, entertaining and effortless manner with a small-group tour on a Segway. It is one of the Eternal City´s not-to-be-missed experiences. Enjoy gliding through millennia of history and get a glimpse of what ancient Roman life was like. This small-group tour (6 participants) offers a perfect opportunity for visitors that want to get most out of the city, as gives a great overview of Rome and its history.
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourBegin with a 15-30 minute training session on your Segway when you meet your guide in central Rome before setting off to explore the city during your 9-hour tour.
Instead of getting lost in Romes busy and confusing streets, discover Rome on a Segway in just a day. It is easy, comfortable, and entertaining. Optimize your precious time and avoid wandering aimlessly through the ancient network of streets. You will explore the city, taking in both the famous tourist destinations and the best-kept secrets, seeing Rome's most famous sights in one day.
You will be provided with a Segway, helmet, poncho, and a bottle of water. Your knowledgeable and skilled tour leaders will ensure that you see all of the most relevant and historical masterpieces with a smile on your face.
Wheel past such sights as the Pantheon, the Colosseum, and the Campidoglio in style. Learn about the notorious history of ancient Rome, and witness the relics of its extraordinary architecture. Your tour is conducted in English, but other languages can be arranged if organized in advance.
Your tour consists of 2 tours- one in the morning and one in the afternoon with a lunch break in between.During the lunch break you will feast in an authentic Roman restaurant (included).
Highlights during your tour are:
- Piazza Navona
- Campo deFiori
- Spanish Steps
- Trevi Fountain
- Piazza Farnese
- Church of Sant'Ignazio
- Capitoline Hill
- Roman Forum
- Circus Maximus
- Theater of Marcellus
- Jewish Ghetto
- Circus Maximus
- Mouth of Truth
Inclusions for Rome In A Day Segway Tour
- Delicious Lunch in an authentic Roman Restaurant
- Training Session
- Use of helmet
- Bottle of Water
- Segway rent
- Tour leader
Exclusions for Rome In A Day Segway Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 6 people per booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking required
The Segway tours are in English by default. If you want to book a tour in another language let the supplier know in advance.
It is recommended to weigh between 100 and 253 pounds (45 to 115 kilos). All guests should be at least 12 years old and should not be over 70 years old. All guests should be at least 4.5 feet (135 cm) tall. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
Be aware that we do not enter monuments or sights due to time restrictions, waiting lines, closing days and entrance tickets. Our tours do take you to all the sights, but there are so many that we can only give you an overview.
Not recommended for pregnant women
A release of liability form must be signed at the start of the tour
Participants should dress according to the weather conditions
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Roman Countryside Food and Wine Tasting from Rome
- Naples and Pompeii: Full-Day Tour from Rome with Lunch
- Best of Rome in a Day Private Guided Tour including Vatican Sistine Chapel and Colosseum
- Florence and Pisa - Private All Day Tour from Rome
- Rome Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Ancient Rome and Colosseum Walking Tour plus Frascati Wine Tasting Tour
- Rome Pizza Walking Tour