Rome In A Day Small Group Tour
OverviewVisit the Colosseum, Sistine Chapel, Trevi Fountain and much more, in only one day with a small group of maximum 6 people. Discover ancient ruins, renaissance architecture, pagan temples, and walk through parts of Rome together with you expert guide and explore hidden piazzas. We begin at Colosseum, climb the Palatine Hill and visit the Via Sacra in the Roman Forum. Next we move on to the Trevi Fountain and the historical center, where we also visit the Pantheon. The afternoon is thereafter spent in the Vatican Museum for an awe-inspiring tour of the Papal Collection and the Sistine Chapel. Admire the infamous ceiling frescos by Michelangelo and we end with a visit to the immense St Peter’s Basilica.
Know More about this tour
Dedicate a day to explore the Eternal City and get to see many of the highlights Rome has to offer, all in one day! A full day filled with art, monuments, history, gladiators and ancient temples. We cover a time period stretching from the Roman Empire, renaissance and baroque, and together with your LivItaly expert you will get the most out of the sites and gain a comprehensive overview of this amazing city. Visit the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, St Peter's Basilica, Pantheon and the Roman Forum.
Our day starts with a visit to the symbol of Rome, the great Colosseum. Skip the line and walk straight into the ancient amphitheater while your knowledgeable guide tells you all about the gladiators and exotic animals that were used to entertain the Romans and take the opportunity to snap some photos of you with the ancient building as a background. Thereafter awaits a visit to the Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum. Walk around the ruins that once were the center of the Roman Empire while your LivItaly guide makes the area come to life once again through amazing stories and the legend on how Rome was founded.
Up next we take a walk on small cobblestoned side streets and find our way to the ancient temple Pantheon. We also pass the Trevi Fountain and toss a coin to reinsure to return to Rome. Thereafter we take a taxi to the Vatican Museum and you have time to go for a lunch in the neighborhood (not included in the price). Your guide will happily give you suggestions for a good resturant close by to enjoy a true Italian lunch.
With regained energy and happy bellis the afternoon is spent at the amazing Vatican museums. Discover the treasures of the Papal art collection together with your LivItaly guide and visit the Sistine Chapel, Pinecone courtyard, and Raphael’s rooms. Your guide will entertain you in perfect English and share stories and fun anecdotes about the artists and popes represented. Our small group concept, maximum 6 people, provides the best condition for a comfortable and stress free tour. Take the chance and interact with your guide, ask questions and explore the sites together with us.
Join us for a whole day packed with wonderful sites, monuments and culture with our specially made itinerary designed to include the highlight of Rome and in the most comfortable ways.
Inclusions for Rome In A Day Small Group Tour
- Entry tickets & reservation fees
- Privileged Entrance, no waiting in lines
- Tour in a truly small group of maximum 6 people
- Professional guide
- 8 hours tour full of the major highlights of Rome
Exclusions for Rome In A Day Small Group Tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.