Rome In A Day Tour By Electric Bike
OverviewSee the sights of the Eternal City on a full-day electric bike tour, with a pizza or pasta lunch, wine and a gelato stop included! Easy and safe to ride, the bike has an electric motor that kicks in when pedaling. As well as allowing you to see the sights with little effort, the bike enables you to cover more ground, too! See the Colosseum and ruins of Ancient Rome; explore the charming neighborhood of Trastevere; visit squares like Piazza Navona; and admire attractions like Rome Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps and more.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourYour day tour starts by meeting your guide, who will provide a brief introduction to your electric-assist bicycle, which looks like a regular bicycle but has a small motor that takes most of the effort out of pedaling. Then take off along Romes historic streets, stopping occasionally for photo ops and to listen to commentary from your guide about Romes many famous landmarks.
Exact routes vary by day, but all of the following sights mentioned will typically be included. Let your bike do the work as you ride up Fagutal Hill (part of Esquiline Hill) for a view of the Colosseum, and then head to Piazza Venezia, the geographical center of Rome, before continuing to the Trevi Fountain, where legend says that if you throw a coin in the water, you are sure to return to Rome someday. Pass by the Spanish Steps on your way to Piazza del Popolo, from where youll cycle into the Villa Borghese gardens for a leisurely ride along shady paths.
Stop by the Pantheon and ride through piazza Navona before sitting down for lunch at an Italian trattoria - a meal including appetizers and a dish of pasta or pizza and a drink. After lunch, go see the square and the Basilica of St. Peter as well as Castel SantAngelo; ride through the less-known squares of Campo de Fiori and Piazza Farnese.
As your guide takes you over the river to Trastevere, you get to enjoy the colorful ambience of this authentically Roman neighborhood, where you also stop for a gelato break. As you cross the river back towards the Jewish neighborhood, throw a glance to the Tiber Island; at the close of the tour, see the Theater of Marcellus and witness the monumental ruins of the Roman forum from the vantage point of the Capitoline hill, before making your way back to the shop.
Inclusions for Rome In A Day Tour By Electric Bike
- Use of electric-assist bicycle or top trekking bike, according to your best preference
- Use of helmet
- Local guide
- Lunch at an Italian trattoria
Exclusions for Rome In A Day Tour By Electric Bike
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
You will cover an area of approximately 15 miles (24 Km); the ride is leisurely with E-bike.
We require all customers to wear a helmet (provided for free)
Infants aged 1 - 4 years of age travel free of charge. Baby seats are provided up to 55 lbs (25 kg)
Electric assist bikes are available only for participants over 8 years old. For children aged 5-8 years a child extension is provided
Are the tours safe? The answer is: absolutely! The tours follow carefully planned routes which have limited access to traffic, and some have no traffic at all; meaning you are able to enjoy your ride around the city in total relaxation and safety and you won't have to worry about traffic
Minimum of 2 participants applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one passenger on the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 10 people per guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.