See the sights of the Eternal City on a full-day electric bike tour, with a pizza or pasta lunch, wine and a gelato stop included! Easy and safe to ride, the bike has an electric motor that kicks in when pedaling. As well as allowing you to see the sights with little effort, the bike enables you to cover more ground, too! See the Colosseum and ruins of Ancient Rome; explore the charming neighborhood of Trastevere; visit squares like Piazza Navona; and admire attractions like Rome Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps and more.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourMeet your guide near Rome Termini Station and hop aboard your electric-assist bicycle – a regular two-wheeled bicycle with a handy electric motor that kicks when pedaling! Riding your electric-assist bicycle is simple, but your guide will deliver a quick safety briefing session to put you at ease.
Pedal behind your guide through the downtown streets and enjoy plenty of stops to hear stories and trivia about city landmarks. The route varies, but includes all the sites mentioned below as well as a break for gelato. You’ll also have plenty of chances to take photos and chat with other people in your group.
Let your electric bike do the hard work on the way up Fagutal Hill (part of Esquiline Hill) and then stop at the top to admire views of the Colosseum. Throw a coin in Trevi Fountain for luck and marvel at the numbers of sightseers clustered around the iconic Spanish Steps. Continue to Piazza del Popolo, and then enjoy a leisurely ride through the shaded paths of Villa Borghese, Rome’s lovely central park. Pose for photos by Rome Pantheon.
Cross Tiber River to explore the lively neighborhood of Trastevere where pretty ivy-clad bars spill onto the cobblestone streets. Gaze out at Tiber Island as you head back into central Rome and then cycle through Piazza Venezia to see the ornate Monument to Vittorio Emanuele II.
Stop for lunch halfway through the tour and enjoy a primo (pasta or pizza) dish with a side order of vegetables or dessert, plus a glass of wine, water or a soft drink. After relaxing, visit Piazza Navona to see its Bernini-designed fountains, and the cycle through the hustle and bustle of Campo di Fiori into Rome’s historical center.
Pass Piazza del Campidoglio, a gorgeous 16th-century square designed by Michelangelo, and admire captivating sights of Ancient Rome like the Roman Forum with its crumbling ruins.
Other highlights include Rome’s Jewish Ghetto, Pincio gardens and the Theater of Marcellus – one of the city’s lesser-known gems. Your tour finishes back at the start point.
Inclusions for Rome In A Day Tour By Electric Bike
- Use of electric-assist bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Local guide
Exclusions for Rome In A Day Tour By Electric Bike
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
You will cover an area of approximately 15 miles (24 Km); the ride is leisurely with E-bike.
We require all customers to wear a helmet (provided for free)
Electric assist bikes are available only for participants over 8 years old
Are the tours safe? The answer is: absolutely! The tours follow carefully planned routes which have limited access to traffic, and some have no traffic at all; meaning you are able to enjoy your ride around the city in total relaxation and safety and you won't have to worry about traffic
Minimum of 2 participants applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one passenger on the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A maximum of 10 people per guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Ancient Rome And Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Skip The Line - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel And St Peter's Basilica Half-Day Walking Tour
- Pompeii And Amalfi Coast Semi-Private Day Trip From Rome
- Christian Rome Afternoon Tour
- Rome In One Day Segway Tour
- Exploring Rome Beyond Sights - Through Flavors, Walks, And People
- Rome Bike Tour - Rome Jubilee Bike Tour
- Rome By Train - Vatican Museum
- Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums
- Beyond The Ordinary Tour