Rome In A Day VIP Small Group TourWrite a Review
Rome was not built in a day but this exclusive and entertaining tour has been designed to cover the major highlights of the Eternal City, all in one day! Together with our excellent and professional guide, and in a small group of maximum 6 people, you will see the Papal art collection, Sistine Chapel, the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Colosseum and much more! Visit the Vatican Museums with our early entrance and get the chance to visit the Museums before the general public and see the Sistine Chapel without the enormous crowd. Our Rome VIP Tour also includes access to the restricted areas of the Colosseum. Visit the arena floor, the underground and the third tire and let your guide blow life into the ancient ruins through vivid descriptions and historical background. Imagine the shouting crowd at the Colosseum as you walk on to the arena floor and look up and see what the gladiators saw about 2000 years ago.
This is a tour perfect for a whole day in Rome packed with historical sights and Roman monuments. We show you everything from the Sistine Chapel to the Roman Forum and where the ancient Emperors used to live, as well as the famous Trevi Fountain and the ancient Pantheon.
• Enjoy a day packed with ancient monuments, Papal art collection and major Roman highlights
• Tour in a truly small group of maximum 6 people
• Includes access to restricted areas and Vatican early entrance
• Visit the Sistine Chapel before the general public
• Professional and passionate guide throughout the day
Know More about this tour
The day begins with a visit to the Vatican Museums with a small group of maximum 6 people. Meet your guide at Caffé Vaticano, next to the entrance to the Vatican Museums. After a brief introduction of Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel we enter the museums and the adventure begins. The early entrance and the truly small group create the best environment for you to have a stress free and comfortable visit of the otherwise busy Vatican Museum. Get to see the Laocoon sculpture and Raphael’s rooms, along with the Belvedere Torso and much more while your professional guide tells you fun facts and gossip about the time of the artists and previous popes. Prepare yourself for a tour packed with historical gems and relax while your guide takes care of you and tells you everything you want to know about the passing rooms and ancient objects. Skip the line and visit the largest Christian church in the world, the magnificent St Peter’s Basilica.
After the Vatican we take a taxi to see the wonderful ancient temple Pantheon and from there walk towards the Trevi Fountain. Your guide will take you off-the-beaten path through hidden piazzas and small and picturesque side streets. Take the opportunity and snap some photos of you or why not toss a coin into the fountain and make a wish. Before the your VIP tour continues there will be time for a delicious lunch (not included in the price) and your guide will happily give you tips on where to find the best place.
With regained energy the day continues with a visit to the Colosseum underground and Roman Forum. Walk the arena floor and see the underground dungeon of the ancient arena while your guide tells you all about the history of the games that once took place here. We climb the Palatine hill and explore the ancient emperors palaces and the Roman Forum that once was the centrum of the Roman Empire.
Our small group tour with maximum 6 people is the best way to tour in Rome since it is stress free and comfortable to move around!
Inclusions for Rome In A Day VIP Small Group Tour
- Tour in a truly small group of maximum 6 people
- Entry tickets & reservation fees
- Privileged Entrance, no waiting in lines
- Professional guide
- 8 hours tour full of the major highlights of Rome
- Access to restricted areas such as the Colosseum Underground
- Visit to the Sistine Chapel before the general public
Exclusions for Rome In A Day VIP Small Group Tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.