ROME IN ONE DAY With Driver And Lunch
OverviewDive into Rome's best sights and enjoy its wonders through the comments of our excellent professional guide. Visit the most iconic squares of the eternal city, and enter in the most known monuments which are the Colosseum and the Vatican.
Know More about this tourRoman Empire tours offers you the possibility to know the capital of Italy in one day. The tour will start on the morning with a pick up at your hotel. Then the driver will direct you to the Colosseum where a 3 hours tour and your personal guide of the day will wait for you.
During this tour you will see the Flavian amphitheatre (real name of the Colosseum), the Palatin hill which represent the place were Rome born and to finish this tour the Roman Forum and ite ruins.
After this wonderful tour you will join a typical roman restaurant nearby the Roman Forum, a place where you could taste roman food and other gourmet meals.
The lunch ended, you will be driven to the Vatican where you will visit all that is possible to seen inside the wall of the pontifical building. That means the museums of the vatican, the Sistine chapel, Raphael's room and more of the wonders of the site.
An aperitivo follow the visit nearby the Vatican city to conclud this full day experience before you return in Hotel.
Inclusions for ROME IN ONE DAY With Driver And Lunch
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
- Typical Roman Lunch
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for ROME IN ONE DAY With Driver And Lunch
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience