Rome In Total Freedom Shore Excursion From Civitavecchia PortWrite a Review
OverviewExplore Rome at your own pace on a 7-hour private shore excursion from Civitavecchia Port. Create your own itinerary and discover all the sights that take your fancy. Marvel at Baroque fountains and squares, explore the treasures of the Roman Empire, and more.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourEscape the hassle of organized shore excursions, and enjoy the freedom of Rome on a full-day tour from Civitavecchia Cruise Terminal.
A driver will meet you off your cruise ship and transfer you direct to the city center. En route, you will be provided with relevant information and a map of the city to help you discover one of the world's most fascinating cities on your own terms.
Upon arrival in Rome, immerse yourself in the magical atmosphere of the “Eternal City,” and visit the attractions that you want to see. Whether it’s the imperial sights of Ancient Rome, or the ecclesiastical sites of the Vatican City, Rome offers thousands of attractions and opportunities for all ages and interests.
The transfer from Civitavecchia Port should take no more than 90 minutes, depending on traffic, giving you plenty of time to explore on your own. At the end of the day, your driver will be waiting to transfer you back to Civitavecchia, and your waiting ship.
Inclusions for Rome In Total Freedom Shore Excursion From Civitavecchia Port
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by private vehicle
- Walking tour
- Private tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Rome In Total Freedom Shore Excursion From Civitavecchia Port
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.