Immerse yourself in the very best of Italian cuisine on this 2.5-hour, luxury wine and dinner experience near the Pantheon in Rome. With a culinary connoisseur hosting the evening, indulge in a classic Italian ‘aperitivo’ (aperitif) in the atmospheric cellar of a family-run restaurant before feasting on three mouthwatering courses of perfectly prepared local specialties in the dining room. To make the evening even more memorable, each delectable dish is paired with a glass of fine, regional wine. Numbers limited to 10, ensuring a small-group experience.
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourMeet your food-loving guide near the awe-inspiring Pantheon, and then enjoy a short stroll to a gem of a family-run restaurant to begin your 2.5-hour wine and dinner experience.
On arrival, greet the friendly restaurant owners — true lovers of traditional Italian cuisine and wine, they also produce cheese and other local specialties. Then, follow your guide through the elegantly decorated dining area, breathing in the intoxicating aromas that waft from the kitchen as you do so, and descend into the restaurant’s private cellar.
Wander around the cellar and immerse yourself in the unique atmosphere of this incredible, historical setting — during renovation works in the area, an imposing Roman structure was discovered at the cellar’s floor level. When the time comes, gather with your small group to enjoy a classic Italian aperitivo. Sip a glass of prosecco as you savor a mouthwatering selection of cured meat and rich, regional cheese.
After your aperitivo, head back into the restaurant and take a seat at your reserved table for your tantalizing 3-course dinner. Sink your teeth into dish after dish of exquisitely prepared Italian delights including Roman pasta and beef cheek with potato puree. With each course, enjoy a sample of fine wine that has been paired perfectly by the chef and guide, and learn how the delicate flavors in the wine enhance the flavors in your food.
Your experience concludes outside the Pantheon. Take a moment to marvel at the illuminated facade of this majestic building, before making your own way back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Rome Luxury Wine And Dinner Experience In A Private Cellar By The Pantheon
- Professional guide
- Access to the private cellar
- 3-course dinner
- Three types of wine
Exclusions for Rome Luxury Wine And Dinner Experience In A Private Cellar By The Pantheon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Itinerary:Aperitivo sample menu:
- Selection of cured meat
- Selection of cheese, including goat cheese, tomme and pecorino
- Paccheri pasta al cacio e pepe (with cheese and pepper)
- Braised beef cheek marinated in nebbiolo wine and served with potato puree
- Italian-style pastry selection
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian and Gluten-free menu are available. Please specify 24 hours before departure
Menu varies according to season
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Ancient Rome And Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Skip The Line - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel And St Peter's Basilica Half-Day Walking Tour
- Pompeii And Amalfi Coast Semi-Private Day Trip From Rome
- Christian Rome Afternoon Tour
- Rome In One Day Segway Tour
- Exploring Rome Beyond Sights - Through Flavors, Walks, And People
- Rome Bike Tour - Rome Jubilee Bike Tour
- Rome By Train - Vatican Museum
- Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums
- Beyond The Ordinary Tour