Rome Market Tour & Italian Cooking Class With Mamma
OverviewDiscover Rome from a local perspective by joining me, a Roman native, on a normal day in the life of a Roman. First, we willexplore the Testaccio Marketand I will introduce you to some of my favorite vendors, specialized in local ingredients. Once we have everything we need for lunch, we will continue to my home and embark on a fun-filled,hands-on cooking class. Ill share with you some of my favorite family recipes and guide you through the preparation of a delicious andauthentic Roman meal. And then its time to celebrate all of our hard work! We will sit for a nice lunch of all the prepared dishes, perfect with a few glasses of Italian wine.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
- Meet the me at Max Caff Piazzetta
- Market visit and shop for ingredients needed for your meal
- Enjoy a nice cooking class at the local's home, learning to prepare classic Roman appetizers, pasta andsaltimbocca alla romana.
- At the end of the class we will sit to share a relaxing lunch together, with a few glasses of Italian wine.
In my opinion, there is no better way to really get to know the city than by visiting one of its most authentic markets, shopping for local ingredients and preparing a classic recipe from the place. This is exactly what we will do during this4.5-hour market tour and cooking class. Ill teach you the secrets to cooking some of my favorite dishes and then sit to enjoy a nicelunch together in my home.
Inclusions for Rome Market Tour & Italian Cooking Class With Mamma
- WHAT I'LL INCLUDE
- Hands-on cooking class at my home
- All ingredients necessary for cooking class
- A delicious Roman meal, including pizza, salami, cheese, homemade pasta and a main course
- Prosecco, local red and white wines
- Coffee and homemade liqueur
Exclusions for Rome Market Tour & Italian Cooking Class With Mamma
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
IVANO & MARIA
Ready to show you the Eternal City, are our two Roman ambassadors - Maria and Ivano. After studying at the Metropolitan University of Tourism Management, Maria honed her skills in tourism by working in business development for travel agencies and Spanish tourism company Veturis. A multi-faceted and quadrilingual lover of travel, Maria has also worked at Access Italy, dedicating herself to planning personalized holidays around Italy. Ivano, meanwhile, has spent most of his professional career in the food industry. After a year spent travelling around the USA, he moved to London to work for famous Italian restaurant Bertorelli, before returning to work at a family restaurant in Rome.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Colosseum Special Areas: Self-Guided Underground & Guided Panoramic Top Tiers
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket