Rome Night Segway Tour
OverviewFeel the unique atmosphere of Rome’s historical places by night! On your 2.5-hour Rome Segway tour, glide through the city and visit all of Rome’s most famous sites while listening to your knowledgeable guide. See top Rome attractions like the Pantheon, the Temple of Hadrian, the Trevi Fountain and, of course, the Spanish Steps. This small-group tour is limited to eight people, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your guide.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central Rome and receive a safety briefing and basic training. Then, hop on your Segway and head out on your nighttime tour of Rome! Follow your guide at a steady pace as you travel through well-lit famous squares and streets.
Ride by Capitoline Hill (Campidoglio), where the ancient Romans built several temples, and arrive at the Trajans Forum (Forum of Traiano). See the blocks of white marble used for the buildings and admire the statue of Emperor Trajan shimmering in the sunset.
Next, head to Palazzo Montecitorio, an imposing palace and seat of the Italian Chamber of Deputies. top at the famous Piazza Navona, as featured in Angels and Demons, the movie made from Dan Brown's bestselling book. Pass the beautiful Temple of Hadrian and the impressive Pantheon, and arrive finally at one of Romes most picturesque locations the gorgeous Spanish Steps. Continue coasting along as your guide entertains you with fascinating facts and anecdotes about the impressive Roman sites you pass.
End your Segway tour at the spectacular Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi) and admire the beautiful fountain sparkling in the light.
Inclusions for Rome Night Segway Tour
- Orientation session
- Segway tour
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet (optional)
Exclusions for Rome Night Segway Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to monuments and museums
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The use of Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
Not recommended for pregnant women
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A valid ID document is required on date of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome