Rome Old Town Walking Tour & Food Tasting
OverviewReady to discover the best that Rome has to offer? Join me on a journey to visit some of themost beautiful landmarks of the city,among them theColosseum, Circus Maximus and Theater Marcellus. Having lived in Rome for over 10 years, I consider this city my home. I am passionate about showing visitors some of the hidden spots, not mentioned in the guidebooks. And no tour of Rome is complete without trying some of the citys delicious specialities. My favorites?Roman style pizza, fresh out of the oven,local cheese:carciofiprepared in the Roman way and some sweetgelatoto finish. We will also share an aperitivo drink at the end of the tour and you can ask me any questions or request suggestions for the rest of your stay in Rome.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
- Meet at the Colosseum
- Walking tour of the most classic sites of Rome, including the mighty Colosseum, Circus Maximus and Theater Marcellus.
- Visit a local bakery to enjoy a selection of Roman style pizzas, as well as cheese and caciofi alla romana.
- We will share a nice aperitivo drink and discuss options for activities during your stay in Rome.
Lets take a walk through the Eternal City of Rome. Im happy to show you around the city I have known and loved for over 10 years now. Along with explaining the history and architecture behind some of Romes most magnificent monuments, including its theatre and circus, I will show you some of my favoritehidden spots and the best places in the cityto get a good slice of pizza.
Inclusions for Rome Old Town Walking Tour & Food Tasting
- WHAT I'LL INCLUDE
- A selection of 2 different pizzas
- Cheese orcarcioffi
Exclusions for Rome Old Town Walking Tour & Food Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
IVANO & MARIA
Ready to show you the Eternal City, are our two Roman ambassadors - Maria and Ivano. After studying at the Metropolitan University of Tourism Management, Maria honed her skills in tourism by working in business development for travel agencies and Spanish tourism company Veturis. A multi-faceted and quadrilingual lover of travel, Maria has also worked at Access Italy, dedicating herself to planning personalized holidays around Italy. Ivano, meanwhile, has spent most of his professional career in the food industry. After a year spent travelling around the USA, he moved to London to work for famous Italian restaurant Bertorelli, before returning to work at a family restaurant in Rome.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience