Rome On Your Own Electric BicycleWrite a Review
From USD 21.59
OverviewPedal assisted Electric bikes: the smart, economical and ecological way to live and tour Rome - “Looser” than a scooter, “slicker” than a segway, more “open” than an open bus - Gain access to every corner of the city on your own, using our complimentary map we'll to tour the Eternal City.
Our pedal assisted electric bikes will allow you to climb the Roman hills with no effort and give you the opportunity to admire most of the wonders of Rome in few hours. You will be thrilled travelling around the City riding an electric bycicle: ecological, absolutely manageable, usable by anyone and in any condition, and last but not least safer than a normal bike
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourElectric bikes: the bright new way to tour
Aside from walking, riding a bike is the most “natural” and ecological way of moving. Both because there is no combustion engine involved and because most of us have the neurological ability to bike since very early in life.
Nevertheless, biking thru the eternal city can be challenging, owing to the many hills that make the geography of Rome so fascinating (they are far more of the proverbial seven on which the ancient city was founded).
And here’s where the Pedelecs (pedal-assisted electric cycles) kicks in: keeping biking natural (and eco-friendly) though eliminating the efforts (and sweating) normally associated with pedaling, has been attained by adopting electric bicycles as the transport means of election for the tours.
In short words, thanks to the Pedelec you can reach any place you would get to by walking (including pedestrian areas, monuments and parks), enjoying the pleasure of not being on a car or bus, but far faster than you would do on your feet, getting the most out of the time you’re given.
Moreover, electric bicycles have been found extremely fun by youngsters and very easy to manage by seniors.
More than forty Pedelecs are available for rental, all with around 30 miles (50km) mileage. A full set of option completes the offer, including baby seat, fun trailer, disposable raincoat, rear mirrors and rear baskets, and tire repairer.
Inclusions for Rome On Your Own Electric Bicycle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if option selected)
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Rome On Your Own Electric Bicycle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.