Discover top attractions in Italys ancient capital on this 1-day bike tour of Rome. Pedal through the city streets as a guide sheds light on Romes colorful history. Along the way, take in famous landmarks such as the Colosseum and the Trevi Fountain. Zoom through bustling squares including Piazza Navona, Piazza del Popolo, and Piazza di Spagna. Then, traverse the Tiber River and explore Trasteveres cobbled alleyways. With your pedals to lighten the load, see more of the city in one day than you possibly could on foot.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the morning beneath the towering Colosseum widely considered the citys top attraction then spin off through the bustling streets to begin your tour.
Cycle through the beautiful Piazza Venezia to the Pantheon, the Theater of Marcellus and the Imperial Forums, and listen as your guide brings Romes ancient history to life. Along the way, take in famous sites of interest such as the iconic Trevi Fountain, and soak up the atmosphere in vibrant Piazza di Spagna and Piazza del Popolo.
Head through Piazza Navona and Campo de' Fiori, then cross the mighty Tiber River to the Jewish Ghetto and Trastevere where historic houses line the winding, cobbled streets. Spin through the tranquil gardens of the Villa Borghese, marvel at the mighty Castel Sant'Angelo, and admire panoramic city views from the viewpoints at Gianicolo and Pincio.
Continue via Saint Peter's Square into the Jewish Ghetto, and stop to admire the Theater of Marcellus completed in 13 BC before ending your tour back at your departure point near the Colosseum.
Inclusions for Rome One Day Bike Tour: City Center And Panoramic Views
- Tour leader
- Quality trekking bike
- Free bike seat for infants 0-4 years
Exclusions for Rome One Day Bike Tour: City Center And Panoramic Views
- Museums entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats and bikes are available on request if advised at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour starts
Don’t forget to bring an identification document for each participant
Infant bicycle seat provided, lunch can be purchased on the spot if needed at your expense
This tour covers a distance of 15 miles (25km), intermediate level.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Ancient Rome And Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Skip The Line - Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel And St Peter's Basilica Half-Day Walking Tour
- Pompeii And Amalfi Coast Semi-Private Day Trip From Rome
- Christian Rome Afternoon Tour
- Rome In One Day Segway Tour
- Exploring Rome Beyond Sights - Through Flavors, Walks, And People
- Rome Bike Tour - Rome Jubilee Bike Tour
- Rome By Train - Vatican Museum
- Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums
- Beyond The Ordinary Tour