Rome Pizza Walking Tour
OverviewScout out the best pizza in town on this 3-hour pizza walking tour of Rome, led by a friendly food-expert guide! Discover the best family-run bakeries, popular pizzerias and real locals favorites, sampling various toppings plus pizza al taglio, alla palla and, of course, the crispy Roman scrocchiarellas! Hear the history of the humble pizza, sample traditional drinks and visit the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore one of Italys largest churches on this must-do tour.Numbers are limited to twelve on this small-group tour, ensuring personalized attention from a guide.
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Your journey will start from the oldest district of Rome called Rione Monti. The first stop will be in a historical grocery store. You will love the friendly and traditional atmosphere of the family that run this place, who has been selling delicatessen for 100 years. Here, you will have a sample of Italian cold cuts, mozzarella and Italian pickles paired with a real specialty: Chinotto, a typical Italian non-alcoholic beverage.
Your culinary experience will continue discovering a traditional Neapolitan food Montanara and then you will also taste the real Roman style of eating pizza: choose your slice, eat and go!
Before to visit the Colosseum, your last food tasting stop will be in the best Sicilian Gelateria in the city where you will taste typical Italian dessert
Now its time to visit the Colosseum! Thanks to the Skip the line ticket your English-speaking guide will lead you in a walking tour through the most imposing of all Roman monuments, where thousands of men and wild animals were put to death before a blood-thirsty audience. Admire the incredible engineering genius of the Romans and hear about the incredible speed at which they were able to build.
At the end of the tour, you will get a 48 hr lasting ticket to access the Roman Forum and the Palatine hill. Trust us, Rome has never been so easy to visit!
Inclusions for Rome Pizza Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- 4 Food Tasting stops
- 1 soft drink (chinotto)
- Italian Gelato
- Colosseum Guided Tour
- 48 hr ticket to access the Roman Forum and the Palatine hill by yourself
Exclusions for Rome Pizza Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A maximum of 12 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome