Rome Pre-Cruise Private Tour
OverviewThis 5-hour pre-cruise tour is a perfect option if you need to be transferred from the airport or your Rome hotel to the Civitavecchia cruise port. Together with your English-speaking driver, you will be able to admire the highlights of the city of Rome in full comfort and privacy. At the end of your tour, your guide will get you and your bags to port.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourSpend a few hours exploring Romes major sights before boarding your cruise ship, starting with a pickup at either your Rome hotel or Fiumicino airport, five hours before your cruise departure time. Your English-speaking driver will give you an introduction to the history of the Eternal City and some of its most famous sights and wonders, taking you to the ones you are most interested in. Marvel at the ancient amphitheater, the Colosseum, and have time to take photos outside, or visit it with a skip-the-line ticket upgrade, requested afterbooking. Imagine the spectacle that once took place at the chariot racing stadium, Circus Maximus, and gaze at the oculus of the former Roman Temple the Pantheon. Wear comfortable shoes for walking and when you need a break, you can linger and people watch at the Trevi Fountain or Spanish Steps, or have time to shop or browse nearby boutiques. Sip on a cappuccino, or sample gelato during your four-hour adventure exploringthe history and culture of this ancient city. After about four hours, your driver will make the one-hour journey to Civitavecchia Port, transferring you and your bags to your cruise ship todepart Rome for your next destination.
Inclusions for Rome Pre-Cruise Private Tour
- Bags carried on board from the van
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel/airport pickup
Exclusions for Rome Pre-Cruise Private Tour
- Entrance fees (if you do wish to enter the Colosseum, please notify the local tour operator who can provide you with the skip the line tickets for 17 euro/person)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome