Rome: Private Full-Day Whit Private Transportation
OverviewEnjoy the best of Rome in one day from the comfort of your own private car and expert personal tour guide. Skip the lines and see all the famous sites that have made this ancient city so popular with visitors.This tour is designed to cover the Rome's most significant monuments, the famous piazzas, the Colosseumthe magnificent St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican Museums.Commence your day with pick-up in a private car from your accommodation in Rome. Your personal driver will point out various points of interest along the way and answer any questions that you may have about your day.The day trip includes a dedicated personal tour guide to show you all of Rome's highlights as well as ensuring you make it back to the cruise ship at the end of the day.
Know More about this tour
Explore the best of Rome
A professional English speaking driver will meet you at your accommodation in Rome
Relax in a Mercedes sedan or minivan
Meet a local certified tour guide.
See the archaeological area of Colosseum, the arch of Constantine and the arch of Titus.
Unveil the secrets of the Palatine Hill and Roman Forum.
Enjoy a traditional Roman lunch in the historical quarters, near Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and Navona Square (not obliged to stop).
Explore the Vatican Museums and meet the masterworks of Michelangelo, the Sistine Chapel, Saint Peter's Cathedral and Square with our expert guide.
Drop off at your accommodation in the city.
Inclusions for Rome: Private Full-Day Whit Private Transportation
- Dedicated personal tour guide, Full day transportation with Mercedes or minivan and professional driver, Skip-the-line tikets, all taxes
Exclusions for Rome: Private Full-Day Whit Private Transportation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The activity level is minimal
Visitors are only allowed to take small backpacks or handbags
Comfortable shoes and light dress in summer are recommended
For men, women and kids equally: knees and shoulders must be covered, so no shorts (bermuda and capri trousers are OK). A sleeveless shirt is fine during the tour but please take something to cover your shoulders with when requested
Entrance with a metal detector is required for everyone, this can cause some queues
Liquids are not permitted in the Colosseum, you can refill your water bottles inside
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Colosseum Special Areas: Self-Guided Underground & Guided Panoramic Top Tiers
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket