Rome Sightseeing By Vespa And Food Tasting Walking TourWrite a Review
Explore Rome on your own, or with a local guide (optional) on a vintage Vespa, and cruise through the city streets. Pass by The Aurelian Walls, The Tiber, and some of the city's ancient monuments. Take pictures of the Colosseum and ancient Rome before walking to the Aventine Hill and it's Orange Garden. Drink from Roman fountains, and admire the view through the ornate Keyhole. Meet your local food connoisseur at Piazza Farnese. Your guide will introduce you to a variety of food and wines that you will be able to taste while learning about seasonal events, and Italian culinary habits.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All necessary equipment included
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
The best way to visit Rome is on board of a Vintage Vespa.
Start your roman adventure that will take you alongside The Aurelian Walls and The Tiber, passing through ancient, monumental city gates. Get a breathtaking view of the Colosseum and Ancient Rome, after 1.5- hour drive, stop for your best picture then head to secret streets and alleys reachable just by walking. You’ll drink from the Roman fountains that to this day provide the city with the best public water supply in Italy. you’ll visit the Aventine Hill and its Orange garden, will have a spy from the famous key hole, the time-honoured Appian Way and the remains of ancient Roman aqueducts and baths.
Learn where you can get the best espresso coffee and ice cream in the city. Admire Rome from above and experience safely, the traffic of Rome from a fun and unique point of view. Traveling no faster than 18 mph (30 kph). Your driver will guide you through the streets of Rome, giving you the lowdown on the local history and pointing out valuable information.
Your driver will take you to Piazza Farnese where you will meet a local expert food connoisseur, who will take you through the most beautiful areas of Rome for 3.5-hour. Taste some of the delicious food and wines for which the city is famous, including pizza Bianca, mortadella, an Italian sausage made of finely hashed pork, gelato, and suppli, Italian Roman cuisine snacks.
From fried cod fish in the Jewish Ghetto to spices and vegetables in Campo de' Fiori, your guide will introduce you to the Italian culinary habits, seasonal events taking place at the time of your tour, and selected specialties in the main shops. Learn how to order food in Rome and where to find the best food in town.
Inclusions for Rome Sightseeing By Vespa And Food Tasting Walking Tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Food tasting: Pizza with Mortadella, Supplì, Fried Artichokes/ Zucchini Flowers, Pasta and Gelato
- Walking tour to market, restaurants, groceries, gelateria with tasting in different locations
Exclusions for Rome Sightseeing By Vespa And Food Tasting Walking Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup if option not selected and if it is not within the Aurelian Walls
- Hotel Drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 12 people per booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.