Rome Small Group Afternoon Walking TourWrite a Review
OverviewThe perfect tour to get to know Rome where we will visit some of the city’s highlights in a true small group of maximum 6 people. Enjoy a stress-free and beautiful Roman passeggiata in the dazzling evening light together with your expert guide. Get to see the Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona and much more!
- The best way to start your holiday in Rome
- Tour in a small group of maximum 6 people
- A tranquil and stress free evening stroll around the Eternal City
- Try an authentic Italian gelato
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a small group afternoon walk around Rome, in a group of maximum 6 people, is the perfect introduction to the Eternal City and to get to know the beautiful city. In moderate pace we stroll around and visit some of the highlights and experience some of the beautiful atmospheres Rome can offer. Pass by ancient temples, renaissance churches and baroque masterpieces while your friendly guide tells you fun facts and entertaining gossip about the neighborhoods. We make small stops throughout the tour to admire a renaissance palace or an ancient temple that has been molded into the contemporary urban architecture. Ask questions and interact with your guide while we stroll through Rome in the afternoon sunlight and enjoy the picturesque setting and cobblestoned streets together with the local Romans who are wrapping up their workday and enjoying a coffee.
We start by the Spanish Steps, away from the heavy Roman traffic, for a walk around the neighborhood. A nice promenade in a small group of maximum 6 people is the best way to explore Rome as we can easily weave through the small streets and maintains a intimate and stress free environment. We can easily orient and keep a friendly and engaging conversation since we are so few in the group: a truly stress free and relaxing setting for a walking tour. We weave through hidden piazzas, historical buildings and visit streets that are off-the-beaten-path, until we find ourselves in front of the marvelous Pantheon.
Through out the tour we will pass some of Rome’s many fountains that supply the population of Rome with fresh drinking water and you will have the opportunity to do as the Romans do and stop for a fresh sip of cold water.
The walk continues in the warm evening sun towards other sites and piazzas. We visit the Trevi Fountain, probably the most famous fountain in the world! Wonder at its beauty and maybe toss a coin to ensure we return to the Eternal City. Thereafter, we make a stop and enjoy an authentic Italian gelato (included in the price) and head towards our final stop Piazza Navona. Enjoy your ice cream while your expert guide tells you about the neighborhood and pass many of Rome’s talented street artists. At Piazza Navona we walk around the 17th century fountain of the four main rivers and admire its scale and design.
Inclusions for Rome Small Group Afternoon Walking Tour
- A true Italian gelato
Exclusions for Rome Small Group Afternoon Walking Tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.