Rome Small Group Food Tour
OverviewThe most enjoyable way to explore Italy is to become familiar with the Italian cuisine and enjoy a culinary journey and taste authentic Napolitano pizza, Roman pastas and Italians starters. Enjoy a gastronomic experience with excellent dishes from different Italian regions.Italy is famous for having excellent food and on our Rome Food tour in a small group of maximum 6 people we will learn the characteristics of local cooking and products that will leave you full of knowledge and great food.
• A full dinner experience
• Get to know Italy through the Italian cuisine
• Let an expert guide tell you about the history of Italian cooking
• Enjoy wine, pasta and a gelato
Know More about this tour
Are you interested to get to know the Italian cuisine? This tour is the perfect way to explore the culture of Italian food and its traditions and enjoy a full dinner at the same time. Food is an essential part of the Italian history and together with you expert guide you will learn the origins of some of the most famous Italian dishes. Each stop we make you will enjoy a taste of an Italian dish, learn its history and learn basic wine pairing. Our Rome small group food tour is the best way to experience the Italian cooking and in a small group of maximum 6 people is the perfect amount of participants for a calm and stress free tour.
The small group tour starts with an introduction of the Jewish Quarter of Rome where we will make our first stop and try some delicious suppli (fried rise balls), fried artichoke, baccala (cod fish), and fiori di zucca (fried stuffed zucchini flowers). Enjoy this start with a bubbly and crispy glass of prosecco. Thereafter we move on to the Italian pizza and your guide will tell you the history about this symbol of Italy. Sample and learn the difference and characteristics of a true Piazza Napolitana and how it came about.
An Italian food tour is not complete without some delicious pasta and on our next stop we try samples of some local Roman pasta dishes. Enjoy the walk through narrow cobblestoned streets while you knowledgeable guide tells you about the passing neighborhoods and renaissance palaces. We pass the magnificent ancient building Pantheon on our way to the restaurant where we will enjoy our pasta. We visit a family owned restaurant established in 1934 and it has been so important that the city of Rome declared it as a historical site! What better place to enjoy some traditional pasta. Together with the dishes you will have the opportunity to enjoy a carefully selected wine to continue to expand your palate.
Our final stop will be for some gelato or coffee. There is a great amount of gelato shops in Rome and your guide will provide you with some very useful tips on how to choose the best places where you can find tasty ice creams. Choose from many delicious flavors and enjoy an ice cream with no additives.
Other food tours focuses on samples but we walk you through a whole Italian dinner accompanied with wine and prosecco. To tour with a small group of maximum 6 people makes the tour comfortable and stress free!
Inclusions for Rome Small Group Food Tour
- Small group tour with maximum 6 people
- 3 hour tour with a complete dinner
- Professional and knowledgeable guide
- Historical explanation of Italian gastronomy
- Wine & Prosecco
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Excursion from Rome: Assisi and Orvieto with a Theologist Private Tour
- Shopping Tour Castel Romano Designer Outlet
- Pompeii and Naples - Private All Day Tour from Rome
- Skip the Line Private Tour: Vatican Museums and St Peter's Art History Walking Tour
- Rome Running Tour
- Trastevere Quarter Rome Segway Experience with Lunch