Rome Small Group Running Tour
OverviewThe best way to experience the city of Rome is in the early morning together with a guide and a small group of maximum 6 people. Begin your day with a refreshing morning run and be amazed of how dense of monuments and ancient history the city of Rome is. We start in front of Castel Sant'Angelo where you will have time for a quick warm up before we begin our morning adventure.Don't stop you running routines on your vacation. Come with us for a beautiful morning run and an excellent way to learn how to orient around the city and get a comprehensive introduction. Pass some of the major monuments and piazzas of the Eternal City and witness Rome weak up in the early morning light together with you enthusiastic and professional guide.
- Enjoy a running tour of Rome in the early hours and get to see Rome wake up
- Truly small group tour with maximum 6 people
- Keep up your running routine while on vacation
- Visit the Spanish steps, Trevi Fountain and Pantheon
Know More about this tour
Why not discover Rome together with us and combine a tour with a morning exercise. In a moderate pace we run around Rome and visit some of the highlights of the Eternal city. See Rome wake up together with one of your expert guides and see some of the greatest monuments in the beautiful morning light while the city slowly comes to life.
The tour begins in front of the Castel Sant'Angelo, just next to the Tiber River, with a brief introduction where you will also have the opportunity to warm up. Thereafter we move along the Tiber River and cross over at Ponte Cavour and run towards the Mausoleum of Augustus and Piazza del Popolo. An early morning run is a splendid time to explore the city and in a small group of maximum 6 people we easily weave through the streets and piazzas. Enjoy the passing sights of Italians enjoying their morning coffee and shops opening up for another lovely day in the historical and vibrant city of Rome.
We will take you through the cobblestoned and off-the-beaten-path side streets and arrive at the Spanish steps and Bernini's wonderful fountain. We continue our run towards the magnificent Trevi Fountain where we enjoy the beautiful sculptures and maybe toss a coin into the pool. Thereafter we move towards Piazza Venezia and make a stop in front of the grand Victor Emmanuel Monument. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you fun facts and amusing anecdotes about the different sites and passing monuments and take the chance to also ask questions. Our small groups, of maximum 6 people, allows you to interact with your guide and get more out of the tour. You will even forget that you are exercising!
We continue to the Pantheon and finally Piazza Navona before we head back towards Castle Sant’Angelo. Throughout the tour you will have the chance to enjoy a sip of water from the many water fountains, which are constantly providing Romans with fresh and cold water. It is perfectly safe to drink from.
Inclusions for Rome Small Group Running Tour
- Friendly and knowledgable guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.