Rome Small Group Vespa Tour
OverviewThis 4 hour small group tour is a great way to start your visit in Rome. Ride along with a professional guide in a vespa to major sights around the city, receiving informative overviews of each stop on your journey. A maximum group of 10 passengers ensures a more personalized experience as you travel about the city.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Led by an art historian
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourDepart the central location and tour Rome in style as you are chauffeured on a vespa with a professional local driver. Think of the memorable photos you can shoot from the seat of your Vespa.
This tour will show you all of the best views in Rome like Janiculum, Orange Garden, and Borghese Garden from which you can see the panorama of the city. Then you will travel around the city to major attractions like the Colosseum, Circus Maximum, Aventine hill, Janiculum, Trastevere, Vatican City, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, and Spanish Steps.
At each location, the tour will briefly stop and give you a history lesson about the area and provide photo opportunities.
After four hours, you will be returned to vespa shop to end out your tour.
Inclusions for Rome Small Group Vespa Tour
- Vespa tour
- Use of helmet
- Professional art historian guide
Exclusions for Rome Small Group Vespa Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Visit inside monuments
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome
- Private Half-Day Tour: Tivoli and Villa D'Este from Rome
- Rome to Pompeii Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip
- Small-Group Tour: Venice by Train Full Day Tour from Rome