Rome Tiber River Cruise With Aperitivo
OverviewTake to the Tiber River for a 1.5-hour wine cruise, and see the sights of Rome from the water. The relaxing riverboat experience includes a glass of wine and a selection of traditional appetizers, too. It’s an ideal early evening activity, and takes in sights of many top Rome attractions such as St Peter’s Basilica in Vatican City alongside several of the city's historical bridges.
Know More about this tourBoard your boat at Tiber Island in Rome, and settle in for the ride. Aboard a spacious riverboat, with a capacity for 50 people, cruise along the Tiber River and gaze out at the sights. As music plays, dig into a selection of traditional appetizers.
In Italy, food is rarely eaten without a glass of wine, and here is no exception. Enjoy a glass of red or white wine to complement the dishes as you cruise. If you want to enjoy more wine, drinks can be purchased from the onboard bar.
The route takes you along the river from Tiber Island, and under a series of handsome Roman bridges such as pontes Garibaldi, Sisto, Maszzini and Cavour. Look out for standout sights such as Castelo SantAngelo and St Peters Basilica in Vatican City, and enjoy seeing the views from a different vantage point.
After 1.5 hours on the water, cruise back to the start point where your boat ride ends.
Inclusions for Rome Tiber River Cruise With Aperitivo
- Tiber boat cruise
- Onboard music
- 1 glass of red or white wine (per person)
Exclusions for Rome Tiber River Cruise With Aperitivo
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wine bar menu cannot be chosen on the spot; we have 4 menus and they rotate every 3 to 4 weeks. Please advise us at least 48 hours before your cruise if you have any dietary requirements (vegetarian, celiac, etc.)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome
- Private Half-Day Tour: Tivoli and Villa D'Este from Rome
- Rome to Pompeii Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip
- Small-Group Tour: Venice by Train Full Day Tour from Rome
- Roman Countryside Food and Wine Tasting from Rome