OverviewExperience the romance of Rome by night on this 2.5-hour dinner cruise on the Tiber River. Witness unparalleled views of some of the citys most famous monuments, such as St Peters Basilica and Castel SantAngelo, illuminated against the inky Roman sky as you indulge in a gourmet 4-course dinner served by the boats waiting staff and accompanied by live music.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourMake your own way to Sant'Angelo Bridge which is close to one of the oldest and most distinctive monuments in the entire city, Castel Sant’Angelo. Board the boat for your stylish dinner cruise on the Tiber River in Rome. As your boat slips away from land, sip your welcome cocktail and sample the delicious assorted canapés as you marvel at some of Rome’s famous sights by night.
Take a seat at your table out on deck or in the lower saloon of the boat (weather dependent), and listen to live musicians playing well-known international hits and dinner music as you admire unparalleled views of Rome’s twinkling skyline. Pass by the great Palace of Justice, Vatican City and the famous St Peter’s Basilica and enjoy a sumptuous, freshly prepared 4-course dinner served by your waiting staff.
Finish your cruise experience with a cool mineral water and a strong Italian coffee. Your cruise concludes back at Sant'Angelo Bridge.
Inclusions for Rome Tiber River Night Cruise With Dinner
- Live music
- 4-course dinner fix menu, no wine included
Exclusions for Rome Tiber River Night Cruise With Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Potato cake with cream cheese, artichokes and Provençal tomatoes
- Potato flan and chickpeas served with rosemary-flavored cod fish mousse
- Mille-feuille potatoes and ham with salad leaves and parsley pesto
- Lasagne with summer vegetables and mozzarella
- Crêpes with grouper fish and radicchio (Italian chicory)
- Gnocchi with taleggio cheese, zucchini and speck (juniper-flavored ham)
- Beef with basil pesto and citrus zucchini au gratin (baked with cheese)
- Sea bream fillet marinated in orange and served with rosemary potatoes
- Sliced chicken marinated in lemon and served with mini-pizzas topped with eggplant, tomato and mozzarella
- Dessert of the day
- Fresh fruit
Please note: Vegetarian, gluten-free and children's options are available. All menus are subject to change without notice.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian, gluten-free and children's options are available; if required, please make a note in the ‘Special Requirements’ field when booking
If you have any special meal requirement, please make sure to advise at reservation stage or – at latest – 3 days before the tour begins
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.