Rome Tour For Families With Kids: Interactive Classic Rome Tour
OverviewWhether kids are pretending to be Gladiators for the day, or being a famous Roman Emperor, this special kids tours will certainly be a thrilling experience for all the family! Through songs and games with the aid of an interactive booklet, families will experience an engaging and instructive approach to the city of Rome.Well, get ready for a funny journey through the Eternal City! We will cover about 3,000 years of history thanks to a kid-friendly guide and a skilled entertainer impersonating historical figures of Rome. A spectacular tour that becomes a show within the history.The charm of classical Rome will impress the whole family and will offer an authentic vision of the city; the guide will explain Romes architectural development through the ages and will narrate curious legends with the entertainer which still veil of mystery some areas of the city.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
Know More about this tour
Guests will be met by your friendly guide at the meeting point, this enchanting morning stroll offers a comprehensive panorama of Classic Rome and it is specifically designed for visitors with limited time in the city. The guide will be joined by a professional entertainer with drama training, who at different times of the tour will play historical figures of Classical Rome telling their stories and legends related.
You will explore the Colosseum and the Forum from outside, the Capitoline hill, Piazza Navona, the Pantheon and the lovely Campo dei Fiori district. You will hear the sound of water dancing in the great fountains and you will discover magic streets with amazing character who will bring to life legends and Rome's history. Your skilled kid-friendly guide and the entertainer will involve all the family by telling the secrets that have shaped 2,700 years of Rome's fascinating history and kids will learn more about citys most enigmatic figures like Rea Silvia and Donna Olimpia.
The booklet, offering tens of amazing activities and games, will enrich the stories kids will hear from the guide. Enjoy an amazing view at the prestigiously located Terrazza Caffarelli overlooking the Forum while kids have their picture with a funny Polaroid. Gaze at the magnificent sculptures of the rivers in Piazza Navona or admire the stunning interiors of the Pantheon, in addition, a comfortable vehicle will allow you to sit back and relax to cover the longest footage between the Forum area and Piazza Navona. Families will explore the rich heritage of a neighborhood that has been a center of daily life, faith and death since the Middle Ages: Campo dei Fiori. Be captivated by the Classic Rome trail, its characters and daily life.
A comfortable transfer with vehicle will reduce the walking distance where needed in order all the family can appreciate and enjoy the experience. The tour ends at Campo dei Fiori with a taste of freshly baked pizza bianca; before parting ways, ask some insider tips on making the most of your time in this amazing neighborhood, and allow your guide recommends you market stall to visit or unique shops to discover nearby.
Inclusions for Rome Tour For Families With Kids: Interactive Classic Rome Tour
- 3-hour private tour as per program with professional authorized English speaking guide and entertainer
- Booklet and pencil for interactive activities for children aged 6-12
- Souvenir mini-polaroid picture for children aged 6-12
- Transport byvehicle where needed
Exclusions for Rome Tour For Families With Kids: Interactive Classic Rome Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriate
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Tour: Venice by Train Full Day Tour from Rome
- Roman Countryside Food and Wine Tasting from Rome
- Naples and Pompeii: Full-Day Tour from Rome with Lunch
- Best of Rome in a Day Private Guided Tour including Vatican Sistine Chapel and Colosseum
- Florence and Pisa - Private All Day Tour from Rome
- Rome Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Ancient Rome and Colosseum Walking Tour plus Frascati Wine Tasting Tour