Rome Trastevere Pantheon Photographic Tour
OverviewWe'll discover the heart of Rome, while I give you a tutorial on photography. Bring your own digital or analog camera and we dig into the different settings, learn how to use different techniques and calibrate your eyes by taking control of perspective. I will give you photographic tips while we are framing this fascinating area. So bring an enthusiastic desire to learn.
Know More about this tourWe will discover Trastevere area, walk the tour as a circle, starting from S.Maria square passing by 'Castel San'Angelo', 'Campo dei Fiori' where a local farmer market is shown, 'Piazza Navona' surrounded by baroque 'Palazzi' ending to walk to the Pantheon, the most preserved temple in Rome. Enjoying the roman life style we will then sit down and share our views by taking part in edit-and-critique conversations.
Our meeting point is Santa Maria in Trastevere square. After we will heading to Campo dei Fiori where the local market takes place. Enjoying the streets & colors of the most beautiful district in Rome next place is Castle Sant'Angelo. Crossing piazza Navona we will end at the Pantheon roman temple.
Inclusions for Rome Trastevere Pantheon Photographic Tour
- Coffee and Italian special cake.
- Walking tour
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Rome Trastevere Pantheon Photographic Tour
- The listed price does not include a $X per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wear comfortable walking shoes.
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Italian Espanol English
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome