Rome Treasure Hunt
OverviewUncover the ancient secrets of Rome as you engage in an exciting team treasure hunt experience. Follow a trail of mystery and knowledge through the Vatican, the Sistine Chapel, the Forum, the Colosseum, the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, Campo dei Fiori, Largo Argentina and other historic sites. Your expert tour guide will teach you about the history and the peculiar features of each location along your path.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourDiscover the sacred and profane legends of Rome as you engage in an educational and fun team game. Your 3-hour treasure hunt experience will take you through the Vatican, the Sistine Chapel, the Forum, the Colosseum, the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, Campo dei Fiori, Largo Argentina and several other historic places in Rome, including the exact spot where Julius Caesar was assassinated by those who conspired against him!
Follow a trail through mystery and knowledge, amid secret stories and enigmas, ancient documents, Christian and pagan symbols with your classmates, relatives or colleagues. Your expert tour guide will reveal the secrets of Rome and teach you about the history and the peculiar features of each site along your path. The winning team will be awarded with a valuable prize.
This one-of-a-kind treasure hunt is especially suited for groups of colleagues who wish to build better teamwork, students on a school trip to Rome, or families with children to wish to learn as they play.
Inclusions for Rome Treasure Hunt
- Local guide
- Prize for winning team
Exclusions for Rome Treasure Hunt
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
It takes place rain or shine
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
Bring a camera or a mobile phone with camera
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome