2-Hour Walking Tour:
9am to 12am - This tour will not be private, but it will be a small group tour. It will include a licensed English-speaking guide, who will take you for a walking tour of some of the main highlights of the city.
You will meet your guide in Piazza del popolo, center of the square near the obelisk . After everyone arrives, the guide will check the names of the participants and the tour will start. For this reason we suggest to be at the meeting point a few minutes earlier, so that the tour can start on time.
The 2 hours walking tour will include:
- Piazza del popolo with the church of Santa Maria del Popolo
- Spanish steps and Fontana della barcaccia
- Trevi fountain
- Piazza Colonna with the marble Column of marcus aurelius
- Piazza navona
- Campo de Fiori Square
The tour will then end in Campo de' fiori Square, a very important square with a huge open-air market. The guide will leave you there to walk around the square on your own, visit the market or maybe have lunch while enjoying some leisure time.
Additional tour options:
If you decide to add other tour options to the basic tour, you will meet a driver and minivan at the end of the 2-hour tour. With the exception of the Vatican Museums tour and Colosseum Tour, the other locations you can add to your basic tour will need transportation.
Deatiled descriptions in "Additional Info" section.
- Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel: 3-hours, from 12:30am to 3:30pm.
- Colosseum and Roman forum Option: 3-hours, from 12:30am to 3:30pm.
- Catacombs Option: 3-hours, from 12:30am to 3:30pm.
- Tivoli Villa d'este Option: 4-hours, from 12:30am to 4:30pm.
- Ruins of Ostia antica Option: 4-hours, from 12:30am to 4:30pm.