Ronda Day Trip From MalagaWrite a Review
OverviewExplore the historical city of Ronda on a day trip from Malaga and get to see the countryside and mountains of the province. Discover the main landmarks and be amazed at the great food and amazing views you will have there. Before going back to Malaga, you will stop at the town of Setenil de las Bogedas.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourStart the tour with a hotel pick up (if your hotel is within the city centre) or make your way to the meeting point. From there, you will be driven to Ronda. Along the way there, enjoy the landscape dominated by olive trees and vineyards
When you arrive at Ronda, the guided walking tour of the old town will start. You will visit the New Bridge and will enter the bullfighting arena and the Mondragon Palace from the 15th Century. After that, enjoy free time having a local lunch (at your own expense) or wondering around the shops.
The tour will then follow towards the town of Setenil de las Bogedas where you will have a small walk with your guide.
Once you have taken a glimpse of the town, you will head back to Malaga.
Inclusions for Ronda Day Trip From Malaga
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Private Vehicle (A/C, Radio and Heating)
- Expert multilingual driver
- 2- hour walking tour through Old Town of Ronda with an expert guide
- Entry into Bullfight Arena (the oldest in the world)
- Transportation Malaga- Ronda - Setenil- Malaga
Exclusions for Ronda Day Trip From Malaga
- Tips to the guide/driver (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable shoes recommended
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
There will be an extra price if you are not staying in a Hotel in Malaga City
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.