Ronda Day Trip From Seville: Wine Tasting, Bullfighting Ring And Optional Pueblos Blancos Tour
OverviewExplore the ancient city of Ronda on an enriching full-day excursion from Seville. Immerse yourself in the authentic Spanish culture of the city as you visit legendary landmarks like the Plaza de Toros and the dramatic El Tajo River gorge. Gain fascinating insight into the history of impressive monuments with a knowledgeable guide and embrace the opportunity to upgrade your tour to include a visit to Pueblos Blancos. Famed for its picturesque assortment of whitewashed houses, the region is home to Andalucia first and most fascinating natural park, therefore demands a visit from the curious traveler.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourDepart from your centrally located hotel in Seville and climb aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan. Absorb the scenic sights of the journey then stretch your legs in the beautiful Alameda del Tajo gardens upon arrival.
Venture to the culturally significant Plaza de Toros to learn about the citys bloody bullfighting history and take a tour of the atmospheric ring. Continue to several of the beautiful bridges Ronda is famous for, admiring the dramatic architecture of each structure; gaze at spectacular views of the El Tajo River Gorge from the vertiginous vantage point of Puente Nuevo before strolling to the architecturally diverse San Juan Bosco House.
Next, meander through the serpentine streets of the citys historic center to discover sacred structures like the Church of Santa Mari. Note the distinct styles of the buildings then enrich your knowledge of winemaking with a tour of the Wine Museum of Ronda. Savor the refined taste of signature wines then enjoy a relaxed afternoon of independent exploration before returning to Seville.
Upgrade: Pueblos Blancos Tour. Depart from Ronda and travel to the picturesque province of Pueblos Blanco, a charming region in which whitewashed house tumble over undulating green hills. Gain insight into the intriguing past of the pueblo with your guide, discovering the secret as to why all houses are painted white. Capture photographs of the distinct landscape then visit Sierra de Grazalema, a natural park replete with fascinating flora and fauna. Marvel at rugged limestone cliffs and observe the sky for rare birds before returning to Seville by comfortable coach.
Return to the original departure point at approximately 5pm or 7pm, depending on the tour option selected.
Inclusions for Ronda Day Trip From Seville: Wine Tasting, Bullfighting Ring And Optional Pueblos Blancos Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Wine museum tour and wine tasting
- Entrance fees and guided tour of Plaza de Toros bullfighting ring and museum
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Ronda Day Trip From Seville: Wine Tasting, Bullfighting Ring And Optional Pueblos Blancos Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pueblos Blancos (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Not recommended for pregnant women
Occasionally the tour may be offered in two languages at the same time
Please confirm the exact time of pick-up by calling the supplier the day before your tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Seville Tapas Night Walking Tour
- Private Transfer in luxury vehicle in Sevilla
- Private Airport Round-Trip Transfer: Seville SVQ Airport to Seville Hotel
- Seville to Malaga Private Transfer
- Jerez and Cdiz Day Trip from Seville Including Sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry Ride
- Beaches of Cadiz: Day Trip from Seville with Optional Roman Ruins