Ronda Gorge Buggy Tour
OverviewDiscover the "Tajo" or in English "The Gorge", with an offroad Buggy in this short 1-hour guided self-drive trip. This very popular and impressive trip down to the Ronda Gorge will help you see the Tajo from a different point of view; hardly any tourist gets to see it this way. Your guide will be in the other buggy at all times, and as a plus, there will be a typical drink and tapa waiting for you, included in the price.
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourSelf-drive the Polaris RZR 2 or 4 seater Buggy following the guide for an approximately 20 Kms trip with breathtaking views all the way, driving on roads and tracks, without losing any of the real buggy spirit. We stop on some priviledged spots for some unique views of the Ronda Gorge.
You'll continue driving along until it's time to start descending into the bottom of the gorge. You'll hardly get filthy on this trip as most of the tracks we go on are hardened, except for some shorter bits, with some "splashing" fun for those who want a nice free "shower". Special Viator pack includes drink on a privileged spot. Low difficulty and great fun!
Inclusions for Ronda Gorge Buggy Tour
- Professional guide
- Small-group buggy tour
- Go-Pro camera footage from each buggy (uploaded without a commitment on supplier's part)
- Downloadable photos taken by guide
- Insurance, permits, and fuel
Exclusions for Ronda Gorge Buggy Tour
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult, although they can ride in the guide's buggy if required
Special 4-seater Polaris RZR Buggy is available for families
The wearing of flip-flops is not allowed
A normal, valid B driving license (to be shown) is required with a minimum driver's age of 25 and two years of driving experience without exception
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.