OverviewDiscover the "Tajo" or in English "The Gorge", with an offroad Buggy in this short 1-hour guided self-drive trip. This very popular and impressive trip down to the Ronda Gorge will help you see the Tajo from a different point of view; hardly any tourist gets to see it this way. Your guide will be in the other buggy at all times, and as a plus, there will be a typical drink and tapa waiting for you, included in the price.
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourSelf-drive the Polaris RZR 2 or 4 seater Buggy following the guide for an approximately 20 Kms trip with breathtaking views and tracks, without losing any of the real buggy spirit. Part of the old town is visited, and we stop on a priviledged spot next to the the local Tourist information centre, very close to the ancient Ronda Bullring, for some unique views of the Ronda Gorge from the top.
You'll continue driving along until it's time to start descending into the bottom of the gorge. You'll hardly get filthy on this trip as most of the tracks we go on are hardened, except for some shorter bits, with some "splashing" fun for those who want a nice free "shower". Special Viator pack includes drink on a privileged spot. Low difficulty and great fun!
Inclusions for Ronda Gorge Buggy Tour
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Short stop for soft drink/coffee
- Go-Pro cameras to record your activities (Photos taken by the guide are downloadable free of charge). Footage recorded with Go-Pros are uploaded without a commitment on the supplier's part
- Insurance, permits and fuel
Exclusions for Ronda Gorge Buggy Tour
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult, although they can be taken in the guide's buggy.
Special 4 seater Polaris RZR Buggy available for families
Flip-Flops not allowed
Normal, valid B Drivers' license (to be shown) is needed with a minimum drivers age of 25 and 2 years of driving experience without exception.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.