Ronda Guided City Tour
OverviewDiscover the unique heritage of the beautiful city of Ronda, nestled in a stunning rocky platform gash cut by the river which divides it. From the New Bridge, which serves as a connection between the old medina and the new medina, you'll see vertiginous and beautiful views.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by an art historian
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tour
Discover the unique heritage of the beautiful city of Ronda, nestled in a stunning rocky platform gash cut by the river which divides it. From the New Bridge, which serves as a connection between the old medina and the new, you'll see vertiginous and beautiful views.
Visit the house of Don Bosco, a modernist palace from the beginning of s. XX, which represents the typical dwelling of Ronda, with a beautiful courtyard decorated with tiles Nazari evocation. Its gardens have a great interest because of its location, it becomes a real balcony of the mountain range of Malaga, being the only place from where you can see the New Bridge front. Finally we will visit the old medina and the houses hanging on a precipice overlooking the river Guadalevn.
Inclusions for Ronda Guided City Tour
- Professional art historian guide
- Casa Don Bosco Tickets
- Local taxes
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Ronda Guided City Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 3 adults per booking is required
Mobile phone number of the customer must be provided to the company when the reservation is made
In some occasions the visit could be conducted in two languages
Please be advised that entrance to monuments may be delayed due to various circumstances
Itinerary subject to change due to special circumstances or by force of nature. In the event of such a change, you will be informed at the start of the tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.