Ronda Half-Day Tour With Tapas
Overview... the incomparable phenomenon of this city, set over the mass of two stones cut with a pick and separated by the narrow and deep gorge of the river, it could correspond to that other city, revealed in the dreams. The spectacle of this city is indescribable, and, around it, an ample valley with working fields, oaks and olive trees. And there in the distance, as if it had recovered all its strength, the pure mountain rises, range after range, until it forms the most splendid background.Rainer Maria Rilke
Know More about this tour
Ronda is an ancient town located within the province of Malaga. If you come to visit the Costa del Sol, dont leave without visiting Ronda.
Ronda is among other things famous for having the oldest bullring in Spain, dated 1785, and the New Bridge, built between 1759 and 1793, with an interior cabin that was used in its beginnings as a prison.
Ronda is the place chosen by many tourists seeking the typical beauty of the Andalusian villages, culture, monuments ... Ronda is a town of Malaga difficult to forget and internationally known which should not to be missed.
You will visit the Church of Santa Maria la Mayor (Fee entrance included), the former Arab mosque in Ronda; the New Bridge with its breathtaking views, from where we recommend to take pictures, and the oldest bullring in Spain (Fee entrance included) among many other attractions during ourwalking tour.
After the visit,Time for refreshment and Tapas ( included)with local speciality food .
Inclusions for Ronda Half-Day Tour With Tapas
- Entrance fees
- Food tasting ; One tapa and Drink for each person
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Ronda Half-Day Tour With Tapas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.