ROSA MOTORBIKE TOUR IN THE MORNING - Hanoi
Know More about this tour
If anyone has come to Hanoi will have the same feel, the city is cramped, crowded, hasty and noisy. However, it is only right to describe Hanoi in daytime.
Moreover, if somebody stroll through the streets of Hanoi early in the morning, that would be a complete change of mindset. Ha, Noi capital is in the early morning, the air clean and fresh. Everyone is radiant welcome new day. There is no place for the hustle and bustle of a big city. A morning with Rosa motor tour is a brilliant start to admire the tranquility amid of a dynamic capital. Learning about rich history, culture of Hanoi that make you provoke your love with our charm .You not only visiting city landmarks but also having the freshest breakfast and drink like a local people do
A memorable morning with Rosa motor tour
5h30: Our guide pick up at your hotel with full safety briefing about the tour:
Quickly pass the old quarter the restored short lake,
6h:00 visiting Ba Dinh square to watch Flag salute ceremony and you have chance to learn about Ho Chi Minh great president and Viet Nam glory history.
6h30 visiting West Lake and Tay ho temple and Huu Tiep Lake with B-52 Bomber wreckage, and Thang long citadel, local Chau long local wet market. Hanoi ceramic mosaic road
Then visiting bananas plantation and Visiting Long Bien Historical Bridge.
8h30: Tasting different authentic local breakfast and Egg coffee before visiting Hanoi opera house and typical streets of French Quarter
9h00; we drop you off at your hotel. Tour finishes
Inclusions for ROSA MOTORBIKE TOUR IN THE MORNING
- Motorbike with a helmet
- Tour Guide / English
- Tour Leader
- Tour coordinator
- Interact with local people by chance
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Coffee / Tea / Soft Drink /local brew beer
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Breakfast of abundant of authentic Vietnamese food
Exclusions for ROSA MOTORBIKE TOUR IN THE MORNING
- Tips to Tour Guide (recommended)
- Wine and Spirits available during Lunch / Dinner
- Any items not mentioned above.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tips to Tour Guide (recommended)
Wine and Spirits available during Lunch / Dinner
Any items not mentioned above.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Explore The South 2 days 1 night Private tour
- Dragon Legend Halong Bay 3-Day-2-Night Cruise from Hanoi
- Private 7 days discover Mountain Culture Lowland culture Pu Luong and Ninh Binh
- Mua Cave and Tam Coc full day tour from Hanoi - Small Group Tour
- Full Day Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave -Small Group with Biking, Cruising , Hiking
- Private Tour: The True Essence of Hanoi
- Hanoi After Dark: Private Street food, Drinks & Stories Tour
- ROSA MOTORBIKE TOUR BY NIGHT