Rossano And Corigliano Calabro Private Tour - Tropea
OverviewEmbark on a great full-day shore excursion to two typical villages on the Ionian Sea in Calabria. Discover the beauties of these two Mediterranean towns: Corigliano Calabro and Rossano. Take a chance to relax and have your driver take you around and join a professional local guide. In Corigliano Calabro, you will visit the ancient castle and its tower, both of them used as fortified outposts by the ancient Normans. The little town of Rossano lies between the plain of Sibari and the mountains of Sila. You'll visit here the diocesan museum where you'll find preserved the famous Codex purpureus Rossanensis.
Know More about this tour
- The travelers will be picked up then transferred to Corigliano Calabro.
- Here they will visit the castle and its tower both used as fortified outpost by ancient Normans. Originally the tower was built as single defense's point and next enriched with other three towers. So the castle dating back to eleventh century (1083) was used as a fortress and and built by Roberto d'Altavilla, king of the Normans.
- Then will be accompanied to Rossano to visit Amarelli's licorice museum and factory
- Then stop for the lunch in a typical restaurant.
- Next will follow the visit of the Diocesan Museum, where is preserved the famous Codex Purpureus Rossanensis, a handwritten Gospel dating back to fourth century a.D, special for its purple pages and declared by UNESCO as a unique art' product.
- Walk through the town of Rossano
Inclusions for Rossano And Corigliano Calabro Private Tour
- - The guidance and assistance for the entire duration of the Tour., - The transportation by a private mercedes and a professional driver., - All taxes
Exclusions for Rossano And Corigliano Calabro Private Tour
- - Meals- Admission fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Activity level: minimal
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.