Rotorua 18-Hole Garden Mini Golf Admission TicketWrite a Review
Enjoy 18 holes of mini golf in a New Zealand garden paradise. See giant roaming bunnies around the course for a novel experience. Find waterfalls and fish ponds full of fat goldfish and see native trees alive with New Zealand bird life, all enhanced by floating bubbles and fantastic music. The night golf experience offers up millions of twinkling lights, fog, and lasers to make for a truly unique mini golf experience. Course takes approximately one hour to complete. Feel free to bring your own picnic for a wonderful day or night out.
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
Use your pass at the time of your choosing on the day selected. A day-time mini golf experience allows you the chance to see giant bunnies roaming the course. You’ll be guaranteed different obstacles on every green, as they plant themselves in front of the holes at will. You are welcome to pet the bunnies. Children big and small will also be delighted with bubbles that are constantly floating round the course.
Night golf offers up a whole new ball game. In the dark, the course transforms into a magical wonderland, complete with millions of twinkling fairy lights. Your experience is enhanced by fog machines and laser lights for a disco effect. The course bubbles are accented by the colored lights shining through them, and you’ll enjoy the ponds lit up in the dark. The music becomes more upbeat at night, and you’re bound to join in with other players singing along to the superb selection of songs. Allow around one hour to complete the course; the course is open 9am - 10pm daily (subject to the season).
Inclusions for Rotorua 18-Hole Garden Mini Golf Admission Ticket
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Rotorua 18-Hole Garden Mini Golf Admission Ticket
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.