OverviewSit back and enjoy this tour with a local guide and discover Tauranga, Mount Maunganui and Rotorua. See all the local highlights and visit the stunning Geothermal area at Te Puia in Rotorua, immerse yourself in Maori culture and see the stunning Pohutu Geyser and bubbling mud pools plus the magnificent Concert including a Maori challenge and Cultural performance including song and dance plus the rousing " Haka"
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small-group tour by minibus
Know More about this tourYour tour includes an overview of Mount Maunganui to see beautiful beaches and million dollar homes, visit to Kiwifruit Country including kiwifruit orchard enjoy wine and fruit tasting, plus souvenirs. Travel past beautiful forests, lakes and farmland, then over to Okere Falls to see thrill seekers river rafting & kayaking.
Next off to Rotorua to visit Te Puia Geothermal area ,immerse yourself in Maori culture, see the bubbling mud pools and the stunning Pohutu Geyser erupting, enjoy the Cultural performance inclung the famous "Haka" plus visit a live Kiwi bird in its enclosure . Enjoy lunch at the Lakeside Cafe (own expense) next to beautiful Lake Rotorua, then drive through the picturesque Government Gardens and past the Historic Blue Baths , Rotorua Museum and the famous Polynesian Spa natural mineral pools.
On our return to Tauranga, visit Mossop's Honey Centre for honey tasting and gifts, wine tasting at the award-winning Mills Reef Winery, and then take in the view of Tauranga from the Minden lookout (these are all optional with time permitting). Then it's back to your ship...on time!
All tours guarantee all passengers back to your ship on time or you will be transported to the next port of call at no additional charge
Inclusions for Rotorua Full Day Tour Including Maori Culture Geysers Mudpools And Mt Maunganui
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entrance fee
- Driver and Local guide
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Rotorua Full Day Tour Including Maori Culture Geysers Mudpools And Mt Maunganui
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Wairoa River Kayak Tour
- Evening Glow Worm Kayak Tour In Tauranga
- Waimarino Adventure Park
- Tauranga Shore Excursion: Waimarino Adventure Park
- Shore Excursion: Hobbiton And Lord Of The Rings Movie Set Tour
- Tauranga Shore Excursion: Small-Group Bay Of Plenty And Tauranga Tour
- Tauranga Shore Excursion: Scenic Lake McLaren Kayak Tour
- White Island Volcano Helicopter Flight With Optional Tour From Tauranga
- Tauranga Shore Excursion: Private Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland And Whakarewarewa Maori Cultural Village