Rotterdam Shore Excursion 4 Hours Private Tour
OverviewLooking for something unique while visiting Rotterdam? How about this- a personalized and private guided tour of the architectural marvels of Rotterdam and the World Heritage Site of Kinderdijk with its 19 majestic watermills? Now this is one tour you just cannot refuse!
- Our day and the time we start the tour is flexible and is meant to accommodate your schedule and interests.
- World Heritage Site of Kinderdijk
Know More about this tour
Welcome to Rotterdam, the biggest port of Europe. Bombed away during worldwarII and rebuilt in striking modern architecture.
We will leave to the World Heritage Site of Kinderdijk where a stout collection of 19 watermills have been pumping for 200+ years.
Here you can visit one of the mills and take a 30 minutes boatride (in the summer season)to make the best pictures.
As your private tour guide, I can adjust the schedule, duration and activities to meet your needs. Please let me know of any special requests you have.
Inclusions for Rotterdam Shore Excursion 4 Hours Private Tour
- My services as your personal tour guide.
- Transportation in a Chrysler 300c
Exclusions for Rotterdam Shore Excursion 4 Hours Private Tour
- Any items of a personal nature related to shopping, souvenirs, snacks, and restaurant meals.
- If you are more than 4 people, there is $200 extra for a larger group.
- Estimated Local Cash Needed: 15 EUR - Entry fees for the windmill and ticket for the boatride.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 59 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 59 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.