Rotterdam Shore Excursion 6 Hours Private Tour
OverviewLooking for something unique while visiting Rotterdam? How about this- a personalized and private guided tour of the architectural marvels of Rotterdam along with a trip to the beautiful Delft, The Hague and Scheveningen? Now this is one tour you just cannot refuse!
- Rotterdam, Delft, The Hague, Scheveningen.
- The time we start the tour is flexible and is meant to accomodate your schedule and interests.
Know More about this tour
Welcome to Rotterdam. Bombed away during world war 2 and rebuilt in striking modern architecture, Rotterdam is the biggest port of Europe.
Just 8 miles away is 1000 year old Delft where we will take a stroll along its small canals and visit the huge church where the Royal Family is buried. We will also visit the famous factory of Delft Blue Pottery "De Porceleyne Fles" established in 1653.
We will then drive on to The Hague, the "royal" town. Here we will see the Royal Palace, the Houses of Parliament, the various embassies, the International Court of Justice.
We will visit the biggest painting of the world, the unique "Panorama Mesdag". (Optional a visit to the newly reopened Mauritshuis !!)
As your private guide, I can adjust the schedule, duration of a visit or change the itinerary to your wishes. Please let me know of any special interests you have.
Inclusions for Rotterdam Shore Excursion 6 Hours Private Tour
- My service as your personal private guide.
- Transportation in a Chrysler 300c up to 4 pax
- Mercedes Minivan 5-8 pax
Exclusions for Rotterdam Shore Excursion 6 Hours Private Tour
- Purchasing any items of a personal nature related to shopping, souvenirs, snacks and restaurant meals.
If you are more than 4 people, there is $200 extra for a larger group and I will make a customized tour for you.
- Estimated Local Cash Needed: 35 euro - entry fees, lunch
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 59 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 59 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.