Rotterdam Walking TourWrite a Review
A private guided walking tour of the magnificent city of Rotterdam, on this one, under the guidance of an expert, you will be exploring the city like never before. Apart from visiting fabulous architecturally beautiful structures and top tourist attractions, you will also get to know quirky insights and anecdotes from your tourist guide.
- On this tour you will see the major sights in the centre of Rotterdam.
- See how old and new get on harmoniously side by side
Know More about this tour
Get to know the city with many faces. On this tour you will see the major sights in the centre of Rotterdam. I will fill you in on the history of the city, from its humble beginnings as a fishing village to the major port on a global scale it is today. You will see how old and new get on harmoniously side by side. New architectural works of art next to some centuries old houses and churches that survived. You will hear some interesting anecdotes as we will also visit some lesser known spots that will give you a different and surprising new perspective on Rotterdam and its people.
As your private tour guide, I can adjust the schedule, duration and activities to meet your needs. Please let me know of any special requests you have.
Inclusions for Rotterdam Walking Tour
- Personal tour guide and transportation starting from the cruise ship terminal and around the city.
- Tour ends at cruise ship or at some other point in the city you prefer.
Exclusions for Rotterdam Walking Tour
- You are responsible for purchasing any items of a personal nature related to shopping, souvenirs, snacks, and restaurant meals.
- Entry fees for St Lawrence Church (€2 p/p; no access on Sundays) and Cubic House (€3 p/p)
- Public Transportation or Taxi fares if required.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 59 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 59 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.