Rottnest Island Fast Ferry From Hillarys Boat Harbour Including Bike Hire - Perth
OverviewUnlock your adventurous side and experience Rottnest Island at its best! Use pedal power to get yourself around to see the beautiful sights of Rottnest Island. Dont waste your valuable island time book your bike with your ferry ticket and leave the jetty behind to explore beautiful, unique wildlife and spectacular views!
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
Know More about this tourRottnest Island is an A-Class nature reserve with no personal vehicles on the island. With no cars allowed, cycling is the best way to explore and this combo will save you valuable time on the island.
Check-in at Hillarys Boat Harbour to collect your boarding pass, equipment hire form and map of Rottnest Island. the bike shed is right next door - get set up with your equipment before making your way to boarding, where the friendly crew will load your bike, ready for collection again at Rottnest Island.
Once you arrive at Rottnest, collect your bike from the crew and set off for your day of excitement! Make your way around to all of the different bays, take a ride to Wadjemup Lighthouse (the highest point on the island), or race out to West End - the choices are endless! With over 22km of road, 63 different bays and beaches, 2 lighthouses and stunning scenery, cycling really is one of the best ways to experience the beauty that is Rottnest Island.
Inclusions for Rottnest Island Fast Ferry From Hillarys Boat Harbour Including Bike Hire
- Landing and facility fees
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Round-trip ferry
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Rottnest Island Fast Ferry From Hillarys Boat Harbour Including Bike Hire
- AU$25 per person cash security deposit is required on check-in, This deposit is returned at the end of the day when the equipment is returned
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All children must be able to ride their own bike.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best of Perth Wildflower Season Day Trip
- Yanchep National Park, The Pinnacles and Scarborough Beach Day Trip from Perth
- Pinnacles Desert, New Norcia and Wildflowers Day Tour from Perth
- Perth Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Perth Sightseeing Pass
- Rottnest Island Tour from Perth or Fremantle including Wildlife Cruise