OverviewRottnest Island is widely regarded as one of Western Australias treasures, with numerous white sandy beaches, secluded bays, abundant wildlife and fascinating history. Hop on the ferry from Perth or Fremantle to Rottnest Island and enjoy free time to explore the coast, walking trails, car-free roads and historical sites at leisure, before returning on the afternoon ferry to the mainland.
Know More about this tourYou’ll have the choice to catch the ferry to Rottnest Island from Perth or Fremantle. If you're traveling from Perth, you’ll motor down Swan River to Fremantle before continuing on the journey to Rottnest Island, 25 minutes from Fremantle. How you spend your time on arrival is then up to you!
With 20 bays and 63 beaches dotted along the coast, you’ll find plenty of places to snorkel, swim, surf or stand up paddleboard. Or rent a bike (own expense) and pedal along car-free roads to a secluded bay. Families can enjoy kid-oriented activities at the family fun park or aqua park. If you’re a history buff, check out the Rottnest Island Museum, Lomas Cottage, the Salt Store and Exhibition Center or the Pilot Boathouse. You’ll discover why Rottnest Island is a favorite of locals and visitors alike! Just note that all entrance fees and activities are at your own expense.
After a full day exploring the island at your leisure, you’ll return on the afternoon ferry to Fremantle or Perth.
Inclusions for Rottnest Island Round-Trip Ferry From Perth Or Fremantle
- Round-trip ferry to Rottnest Island
- Rottnest Island Authority fee
Exclusions for Rottnest Island Round-Trip Ferry From Perth Or Fremantle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to any attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Perth Lunch Cruise Including Fremantle Sightseeing Tram Tour
- Private Van Transfer From Perth Airport To Perth CBD Hotel
- Full-Day Nature Tour From Perth
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel To Perth Airport
- Shoalwater 3-Day Ultimate Kiteboarding Course
- Perth Airport Transfer By Private Chauffeur: Airport To Perth CBD Hotel
- Perth Departure Transfer By Private Chauffeur: Perth City Center To Airport
- Discover Local Scuba Diving In Perth
- Shared Arrival Transfer Service - Perth Airport To Perth City Hotel
- Perth Jetpack Or Flyboard Experience