Rottnest Island Round-Trip Ferry From Perth Or Fremantle
OverviewRottnest Island is widely regarded as one of Western Australias treasures, with numerous white sandy beaches, secluded bays, abundant wildlife and fascinating history. Hop on the ferry from Perth or Fremantle to Rottnest Island and enjoy free time to explore the coast, walking trails, car-free roads and historical sites at leisure, before returning on the afternoon ferry to the mainland.
Know More about this tourYoull have the choice to catch the ferry to Rottnest Island from Perth or Fremantle. If you're traveling from Perth, youll motor down Swan River to Fremantle before continuing on the journey to Rottnest Island, 25 minutes from Fremantle. How you spend your time on arrival is then up to you!
With 20 bays and 63 beaches dotted along the coast, youll find plenty of places to snorkel, swim, surf or stand up paddleboard. Or rent a bike (own expense) and pedal along car-free roads to a secluded bay. Families can enjoy kid-oriented activities at the family fun park or aqua park. If youre a history buff, check out the Rottnest Island Museum, Lomas Cottage, the Salt Store and Exhibition Center or the Pilot Boathouse. Youll discover why Rottnest Island is a favorite of locals and visitors alike! Just note that all entrance fees and activities are at your own expense.
After a full day exploring the island at your leisure, youll return on the afternoon ferry to Fremantle or Perth.
Inclusions for Rottnest Island Round-Trip Ferry From Perth Or Fremantle
- Round-trip ferry to Rottnest Island
- Rottnest Island Authority fee
Exclusions for Rottnest Island Round-Trip Ferry From Perth Or Fremantle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to any attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.