Rottnest Island Roundtrip Fast Ferry From Hillarys Boat Harbour - Perth
OverviewLocated just 11 miles (18km) off the coast of Perths, Rottnest Island is widely regarded as one of Western Australias most beautiful islands with its stunning coral reefs, crystal clear waters and unique wildlife. Hop on a high-speed ferry from Hillarys Boat Harbour and enjoy free time to explore the Rottnests pristine bays and secluded beaches some of the finest in the world and the islands unique architecture at your leisure, before returning to Hillarys Boat Harbour in the afternoon.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourDepart Hillarys Boat Harbour on a morning ferry for your day out at Rottnest Island! After a lightning fast 40 minute ocean crossing you will arrive at the beautiful Rottnest Island. With an endless list of things to see and do, you have the freedom to plan your day as you go! Go to one of Rottnest's 63 bays and beaches for a relaxing dip. There is also the option to take a guided tour, hire a bike, or arrange a day pass for the shuttle bus that operates around the island - the choices are endless!
Cafes and restaurants are located in the main Settlement area to purchase food, or pack a picnic lunch to take with you on your day out.
Make sure to arrive back at the main jetty by 4:10pm for your 4:30pm return ferry from the island.
Inclusions for Rottnest Island Roundtrip Fast Ferry From Hillarys Boat Harbour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges, including Government Landing Fees
- Round-trip ferry
- Free parking at Hillarys Boat Harbour
Exclusions for Rottnest Island Roundtrip Fast Ferry From Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Food and drinks
- Optional activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.