Rottnest Island Sailing Day Trip From Fremantle Shared Boat
OverviewRottnest is a must see destination when visiting Western Australia. Now you can get there in luxury on our sailing yacht. We specialise in small groups and we offer an amazing experience to Rottnest Island onboard our new 51 foot yacht Jazzia. Getting there using the wind is the highlight of this spectacular destination sail. Rottnest Island is Perth's aquatic playground where you can take a famous selfie with a quokka! Guests can steer the helm to Rottnest which takes about 2.5 hours, thats right! Our guests will learn to sail on the way to Rottnest Island. On the way dolphins are regularly seen on the bow and humpback whales during whale season.
Know More about this tour
We will be awaiting your arrival at iconic Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour on the Boardwalk, you cant miss our 23 metre high sails. Once you have boarded and taken a tour of the yacht we can set sail, yes you will be helping set the sails and steer the yacht to our wonderful island destination, it takes approximately 2-2.5 hours to sail to Rottnest and you will be learning on the way.
Our guests love the voyage so much that they never want to get of this beautifully appointed yacht. The cockpit and salon seating area is spacious and comfortably seats 12 people. There are outdoor and indoor hot and cold showers and three washrooms. The forward deck is a inspiring place to sit, let the wind and the sound of the waves refresh and rejuvenated your soul. The interior is spacious and well lit with natural lighting and 2 meter high ceilings. The open plan galley and salon has a large table that can easily seat 10 people.
Now you are ready for Rottnest Island! Explore the island, take a selfie with a quokka, have a swim or snorkel. We will lower our bathing platform and tender you to the beach, the rest is up to you. Jazzia will be waiting for you, once you have explored the island we will take you back to Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour where you can have the freshest seafood from our famous fish and chip shops.
You will only share this large yacht with a maximum of 12 guests only
Inclusions for Rottnest Island Sailing Day Trip From Fremantle Shared Boat
- Entrance fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Skipper and Crew
Exclusions for Rottnest Island Sailing Day Trip From Fremantle Shared Boat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Come and see the best Freo has to offer on our 2-hour walking tour!
- Go where the locals go on our Fremantle bar tour, 4 venues with drinks included
- Fabulous Fremantle Frolic Adventure
- Fremantle Photography Tours
- Rottnest Island Sailing Day Trip from Fremantle
- Rottnest Island Oliver Hill Train and Tunnel Day Trip from Fremantle
- Rottnest Island All-Inclusive Day Trip from Fremantle