Round-Trip Transfer To Full Moon Party In Koh Phangan By Speedboat - Ko Samui
OverviewBook a round-trip ticket by speedboat from Koh Samui or by catamaran from Koh Tao to the full moon party at Haad Rin Beach on Koh Phangan, which brings in the best party crowd on the planet. Enjoy a pick-up service on Koh Samui and return to your hotel at a selected time the next morning after the party.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourTake the worry out of your transfer from Koh Samui to the full moon party on Koh Phangan, with a round-trip ticket to Haad Rin Beach. Travel back to the starting point the next day after the party.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 14 hours before departure and requires no stopover en route. Take advantage of a convenient drop off service directly at the party location in Haad Rin on Koh Phangan.
There is a free pick-up service from your hotel on Koh Samui. Meet the boat crew at Lomlahk Khirin Pier in Bang Rak and cruise by speedboat directly to Haad Rin Beach on Koh Phangan. You can return back to Koh Samui the next morning after the party hourly from 1am until 7am.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the 'Land of Smiles.'
Inclusions for Round-Trip Transfer To Full Moon Party In Koh Phangan By Speedboat
- Transport by speedboat
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to hotels on Koh Samui
- Drop off at Haad Rin Beach on Koh Phangan
- Round-trip ticket
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Round-Trip Transfer To Full Moon Party In Koh Phangan By Speedboat
- Full Moon Party Entrance Fees
- No pickup from hotels at remote locations on the hill or from villas & airbnbs
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years old
The full moon party round-trip tickets are only available on the full moon dates and during New Year's Eve.
In the event of cancellation with less than 72 hours notice, no refund will be given.
Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions.
Leave your smartphone in a safe place, there are 100+ phones lost at every party.
In case of stormy weather, expect to get splashed on the speedboat crossing. Make sure you have waterproof coverings for your valuables and camera.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Samui International Airport Departure Shared Transfer
- Private Arrival Transfer: Koh Samui Airports to Hotel by Car
- Private Departure Transfer: From Hotel to Koh Samui Airport by Car
- Samui Island Tour to Angthong Marine Park by Big Boat with Kayaking
- Koh Samui to Koh Lanta by High Speed Ferry including VIP Coach and Shared Minivan
- Snorkelling Trip to Koh Nangyuan and Koh Tao by High Speed Catamaran from Koh Samui
- Koh Samui to Koh Phi Phi by High Speed Ferries and VIP Coach
- Koh Phangan to Koh Tao by High Speed Ferry