Route Of The Mills Mountain Bike Tour - Tuxtla Gutiérrez
OverviewGet a taste of Mexican nature, adventure and culture, all wrapped up in one guided mountain biking trip. Ride for 15 miles (24 km) in all, passing by 18th- and 19th-century wheat mills and learning about their function and history. In addition, explore the dark and mysterious Kinvo and Mamut caves. Includes hotel pickup and drop-off in Tuxtla Gutirrez or San Cristbal.
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup in Tuxtla Gutirrez or San Cristbal, transfer to the tour operators office in San Cristbal and get outfitted with a mountain bike, and then head out for a guided 15-mile (24-km) ride that explores the culture, history and natural environment of southern Mexico.
Pass by historic windmills dating from the 18th and 19th centuries that were once used in the production of wheat and grain. Listen as your guide explains the function and history of the mills. Next explore the Kinvo cave as well as Mammoth Cave, an impressive subterranean cavern system.
If youve traveled from Tuxtla Gutirrez, youll have about 2 hours to explore San Cristbal, a bustling city of cobblestone streets and traditional markets, and long a popular destination for travelers. At the end of the trip, enjoy the drive back to your hotel in Tuxtla Gutirrez or San Cristbal.
Inclusions for Route Of The Mills Mountain Bike Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Use of equipment
Exclusions for Route Of The Mills Mountain Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
A good level of fitness is required
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Viewpoints and Cruise to Sumidero Canyon from Tuxtla Gutirrez
- Tonin Mayan Ruins and Ocosingo City Tour
- Chiapas Canopy Zipline Tour
- Chiapas Indigenous Villages and Mountain Bike Tour
- Chiapas Rappel Adventure at Sima de las Cotorras
- Multi-Adventure at Mammoth Caves Park from Tuxtla Gutierrez: Rappelling, Ziplining and Hiking
- Palenque Archaelogical Site, Agua Azul and Misolha Waterfalls from Tuxtla Gutierrez