OverviewThe Arkansas River flows near Colorado Springs, outside Canon City, beneath 1,000 foot canyon walls. Dive into class III to V rapids through the heart of the magnificent Royal Gorge, soaked to the skin and grinning. If youre looking for whitewater rafting youll never forget, the Royal Gorge 3-hour experience is sure to satisfy!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourIf you live on adrenaline and want some close-to-home adventures, this half-day whitewater rafting trip is the one for you. Just about an hour from Colorado Springs, you’ll find yourself in whitewater a thousand feet beneath the Royal Gorge Bridge. You’ll definitely taste extreme Colorado whitewater rafting as you explode over class III to V rapids with names like Sunshine Falls, Sledgehammer and Boat Eater. In between these, soaked and exhilarated, you’ll see astounding geology, witness local wildlife and feel the history of the Arkansas River and the Colorado Mountain West. Because your guides handcraft each expedition with your feedback, no Royal Gorge river rafting trip is like any other, and this is one reason this trip is always a favorite.
Inclusions for Royal Gorge 3-Hour Rafting Experience
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transportation from our rafting office to and from the river
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Royal Gorge 3-Hour Rafting Experience
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Guests should be in good physical condition and at least 14 to 18 years of age; water levels dictate the minimum age, with peak levels occurring typically in early June
Swimming ability is strongly encouraged
Dress appropriately for wet conditions. Swim suits, shorts or synthetic garments recommended. Always avoid cotton.
Secure footwear and sport sandals are ideal. Flip flops and slip-on sandals are not deemed appropriate footwear.
Wetsuit, splash jacket, and river shoes rental available onsite
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.