This Royal Tour of London takes in many of the royal highlights of London, including Westminster Abbey where Prince William and Kate Middleton, where married on April 29, 2011. You will also see Kensington Palace, where Diana, Princess of Wales, lived. Finally, you will experience the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony outside Buckingham Palace, then spend the afternoon exploring London at your leisure.
- Hotel pickup included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourYour morning tour of London begins with a panoramic drive up to Kensington Palace, once home to Princess Diana. Pop in your state-of-the-art Vox headphones as your tour starts and listen to your guide talking clearly about each site. Nearby you will see the stunning Royal Albert Hall - where famous London concerts are hosted, and the historic Albert Memorial.
Continue through London to Trafalgar Square, passing Whitehall and the Prime Ministers residence on Downing Street. On arrival at Parliament Square youll see more top London attractions including the Big Ben clock, the Houses of Parliament and the magnificent Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married by the Archbishop of Canterbury.
Your morning tour will then head to St. James Park and Buckingham Palace to see the famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Accompanied by a military band, soldiers from the Queens Foot Guard march to Buckingham Palace in their familiar red tunics and bearskin hats. This the oldest ceremony linked to Buckingham Palace, and it is truly representative of the colorful pomp and ceremony that make the British Royal Family so fascinating.
Your tour finishes in Trafalgar Square, conveniently located in the heart of central London so you can continue your afternoon sightseeing independently. Upgrade your experience to include an open-date ticket for the London Eye.
Inclusions for Royal London Sightseeing Tour With Changing Of The Guard Ceremony
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Panoramic tour of London, including Parliament Square, Big Ben and Westminster Abbey
- Blue Badge guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people)
- London Eye standard flight (if option selected)
Exclusions for Royal London Sightseeing Tour With Changing Of The Guard Ceremony
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop off
- Hotel pick-up
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
Occasionally there may not be a Changing of the Guard. On these occasions you will visit Horse Guards Parade, built on the site of the jousting yard of the old Whitehall Palace.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.